MVP Support
9845 posts

Re: less noobs

Nov 30, 2012

HazeTheEpic wrote:
Happy holidays.. home now has a tutorial for new people joining at the the harbor studio. Meaning they learn how to use things before they set out. One of my favorite lessons was how to use the triangle button lol

Back in my day (2008) we didn't have any of these fancy "Tutorials" to explain how HOME worked. They just put us in our Harbour House and you had to figure out how to leave there, the best way you could. Those were the days. These kids today got it made.

clint-eastwood-snarls.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 11 of 19 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 30, 2012

There were video's that told you how to use home? I never saw anything that told me how to play or move my character. I'm a little disapointed, since I have been using home since 2008. I deserve to be a slowpoke. 

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment

Message 12 of 19 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 30, 2012

bronxsushi wrote:

Back in my day (2008) we didn't have any of these fancy "Tutorials" to explain how HOME worked. They just put us in our Harbour House and you had to figure out how to leave there, the best way you could. Those were the days. These kids today got it made.

We used to have to walk to the hub in the snow with no shoes.  We didn't have no fancy "nav-e-gator".

Message 13 of 19 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 30, 2012

bronxsushi wrote:

HazeTheEpic wrote:
Happy holidays.. home now has a tutorial for new people joining at the the harbor studio. Meaning they learn how to use things before they set out. One of my favorite lessons was how to use the triangle button lol

clint-eastwood-snarls.gif

The tutorial was there from at least Novemeber of 2008. I remember it from when I first started using Home.

Message 14 of 19 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 30, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

bronxsushi wrote:

We used to have to walk to the hub in the snow with no shoes.  We didn't have no fancy "nav-e-gator".

We used to use a potato as a nav-e-gator and we were glad we had that. And yes it was an uphill walk both ways.

Message 15 of 19 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 30, 2012

myalana wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

bronxsushi wrote:

We used to use a potato as a nav-e-gator and we were glad we had that. And yes it was an uphill walk both ways.

We didn't have no auto text to talk to people and no one could afford a fancy keyboard.  We all just walked around shruging at each other, that was the way it was, and we liked it!

Message 16 of 19 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 30, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

myalana wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

bronxsushi wrote:

We didn't have no auto text to talk to people and no one could afford a fancy keyboard.  We all just walked around shruging at each other, that was the way it was, and we liked it!

Back then I used to be with IT but then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird. It'll happen to YOU!

Message 17 of 19 (108 Views)
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Nov 30, 2012

HI Dad!!

Message 18 of 19 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Its a new tutorial and last week they were spawning to adventure district . The tutorial befor just popped up info for you. This is actually a tutorial that WILL NOT LET YOU DO ANYTHING intill youve completed it. Go check it out. The slowpoke is unnecesary because this is a different tutorial
Message 19 of 19 (71 Views)
0 Likes