Wastelander
634 posts

Re: konami dragon mounts in x7

Apr 18, 2013
I bought the Pink one but haven't tried the R1 action yet...anyone else try it in the Pink dragon and know if there is a fireball? I like them! I was disappointed in the wings though because the don't move; I thought they would.
Message 11 of 19 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

When I first saw someone flying around on one of these, I thought they looked great. Then I saw what they look like when you're standing still lol. In my opinion they're quite badly made and not worth the 3.99 asking price. They flap around too much on the screen.

Those new Konami wings though! They're great and only 99 cents :smileysurprised:

boxer_lady wrote:
I bought the Pink one but haven't tried the R1 action yet...anyone else try it in the Pink dragon and know if there is a fireball? I like them! I was disappointed in the wings though because the don't move; I thought they would.

What the Hell?! Do they move or not?

Antonio Xul
Message 12 of 19 (186 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Apr 18, 2013

The Konami wings do have animation. The animations are activated in the R1 menu. These are pretty nice for .99 cents and one has to wonder if the pricing is in fact correct. I bought a pair of succubus wings this morning.

Message 13 of 19 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4329 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

When I first saw someone flying around on one of these, I thought they looked great. Then I saw what they look like when you're standing still lol. In my opinion they're quite badly made and not worth the 3.99 asking price. They flap around too much on the screen.

Those new Konami wings though! They're great and only 99 cents :smileysurprised:

The angel wings are awesome, and a great value... but those succubus wings, like the dragon mount flap way too fast.

To me, the dragon mounts look silly, but unlike most LMOs, at least the special animation of the dragon firing its 'weapon' can be seen by everyone, and not just the owner.  Also, $4 is simply too much IMO.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 14 of 19 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

boxer_lady wrote:

Ditto. Can anyone confirm this?

photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 15 of 19 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4329 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The Konami wings do have animation. The animations are activated in the R1 menu. These are pretty nice for .99 cents and one has to wonder if the pricing is in fact correct. I bought a pair of succubus wings this morning.

I wondered about that (price) as well (Hellfire's Wings are still $4!), but at just $1 it made it an easy decision to buy  three of the four (not a big fan of pink). :smileywink:

I also like how unlike Lockwood and Hellfire, these wings not only look great, but with the R1 Flight option you can land and stop flapping your wings.  Also in flight it has special animation showing you leaning forward, unlike Lockwood's wings where you always are shown upright.

However, I personally sis not like the way the Succubus wings look when flapping... But that's obviously just a personal choice.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 16 of 19 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1380 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Brunz_911 wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

boxer_lady wrote:

Ditto. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes, the wings can be activated by pressing R1 and selecting the action.  They flap really wide, it is quite nice for the angel wings.

Message 17 of 19 (153 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Apr 18, 2013
He means the dragon not the wings
Support Forums
Message 18 of 19 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4329 posts

Apr 18, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
He means the dragon not the wings

They all have animated flapping.

"Like it never happened"

Message 19 of 19 (107 Views)
0 Likes