Jan 04 2013
By: Ps_jp_girl Splicer 72 posts

japan user question

7 replies 214 views Edited Jan 4, 2013
anyone here ever been to the peakvox lab and tryed to mix somthing you end up with a timer in the upper screen you also get 4 options ? anyone know what to do?
Message 1 of 8 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: japan user question

Jan 4, 2013

Timer if you mean that's at the top, is for a free ticket round.

Can be used on any of the games.

Besides ufo abductor, you can play that without any tickets.

Message 2 of 8 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Jan 4, 2013

not that timer... the timer means you have to wait for the item to finish... dont panic and start clicking options at random, because all you do is trash the item you were making

Message 3 of 8 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
362 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I believe, seeing they said mix something, that this person is referring to the Lproject xMINDBlIlURx..

The time in the corner of the mixed items is a countdown clock to when the element you are making is finished.

To be honest if your not spending any yen or are still learning, as you stated you are, don't bother with the 4 options in that list because one of them will delete the element you are making in the tank the others are for upgrade items you have to buy..

As a side note, you can always tell when a mix is done cause the tank will change from 2 little orbs spinning in the middle of the tank in clear liquid to the color of the class element you were making (example if you make a dragon class they are red and so on) to 1 big orb usually a yellow color in a colored liquid matching the class element, as in my example it would be red liquid..

Hope this helps you out some.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 8 (196 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 4, 2013
ok thanos U2c
Message 5 of 8 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 4, 2013

If ur just starting L project and think on getting the New Years item's... Unless u BUY YEN and buy upgrades ur not gonna be able to get them all done by the 9th...

I have never bought any YEN so that means i won't be able to complete the last one for the WINGS... Arrgg!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 6 of 8 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Jan 4, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

If ur just starting L project and think on getting the New Years item's... Unless u BUY YEN and buy upgrades ur not gonna be able to get them all done by the 9th...

I have never bought any YEN so that means i won't be able to complete the last one for the WINGS... Arrgg!

thank you...for destroying all my dreams... Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 8 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jan 4, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

If you've already started, it's possible if you plan carefully and maximize the amount of time you spend doing so, along with the occasional use of the free *sample* potions you were given. The wife and I will be finishing the level 4 reward tonight, which are the non-loco WINGS -Arrgg!, but if you've got a yen for some yen, I can recommend probably the cheapest site to get them, just PM me! Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 8 of 8 (127 Views)
0 Likes