Treasure Hunter
4712 posts

Re: its about mic and mods.

Jul 27, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

I went through the proper channels in reporting this. Nothing was done, and the posts are still going up.

Yep.  I often make note of when the activity post expires and I check the activity board again near the end of the "event" and it's always still been there too.  These posts are getting removed because they are expired, and not because a moderator saw them.

Didn't they say moderators check these posts throughout the day, or at least, once a day?

Message 41 of 48 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
817 posts

Jul 27, 2012
People who hold grudges online have no lives. bfear333 don't you thnk it's time to find a friend?
Message 42 of 48 (159 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Jul 27, 2012
THE MODS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB NOT THE BEST BUT GOOD! If u get in a chat with someone over mic u chose too do it by accepting a group invite inviting them over too your house this is your responsibility completly not theres
Goodbye home
Message 43 of 48 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

Thew902 wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

I went through the proper channels in reporting this. Nothing was done, and the posts are still going up.

These posts are getting removed because they are expired, and not because a moderator saw them.

I initially thought when the post was gone that Moderation was swift in removing it but was wrong. You are right. They just expire every week, until another one pops up...

From what I gathered from friends who contacted SONY "Customer Support" directly, it may take up to 14 days from the time a report is submitted to when it is read. Home receives over 3,000 reports daily

Either Moderation didn't get to it, or they saw the names of the people listed and just plain hate us, too (j/k) Smiley Tongue

The damage is done, though. But it's not like I had a stellar reputation going anyway -_-

Message 44 of 48 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

These posts are getting removed because they are expired, and not because a moderator saw them.

The damage is done, though. But it's not like I had a stellar reputation going anyway -_-

If anything, the board post are the making the user that's posting them look like a coward.

Also, if anyone takes anything serious in those activities about us. Then that's their loss, and they shouldn't listen rumors spread by jealous trolls. Cat Tongue

Message 45 of 48 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Gonna try and form a response to what little I could make out of that. The home moderation team are real people with real lives, not robots. You can't seriously expect them to be at your beck and call at any moment to come give you a shoulder massage and tell you it'll all be over soon. I'm sure they have <i>much</i> better things to attend to.

Message 46 of 48 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Message 47 of 48 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Jul 27, 2012