Message 31 of 48 (219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Re: its about mic and mods.

Jul 27, 2012

DiamondDust816 wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

That pretty much sums up every thread created by Beef Stroganoff (bfear333).

Message 32 of 48 (215 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Thanks for that very disturbing image. I wish I could go back in time to unsee it...........

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

lol.gif

STEALIN IT !

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 33 of 48 (210 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Yeah my name was in his lil parade list also...and suddebly I started getting friend requests out the sky blue. I noticed when I finally found time later to reply, many of them no longer had avatars so what does that tell you ?

Besides the fact that everyday its a new person posting basically the same thing since this last weekend.

Ive taken to replying to the friend requests hours later after checking to see if they have avatars when I first get the message and there always are. If after a few hours the avatars suddenly vanish I just send a picture of someone and their knife collection

Ditto! I got "cam requests" (sickos) 

You'd be suprised how many people actually read the crap that somehow manages to make its way and stay on that Activity Wall (Blacklist Wall). That includes all the "Sugar Daddy" posts, the "PSN $" posts, and my favorite the "Home users are stupid" posts.

The Activity Wall is a good read. It's like the comic's section of the newspaper. 

Message 34 of 48 (193 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Jul 27, 2012
Oh yes, I love my name on his slandering messages as I read the board every day. Only because he saw me talking to Melpoe once in adventure district, guilty by association after they all had their issue a few weeks ago. Too bad I don't get hit with friend requests over it.
Message 35 of 48 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Yeah my name was in his lil parade list also...and suddebly I started getting friend requests out the sky blue. I noticed when I finally found time later to reply, many of them no longer had avatars so what does that tell you ?

Besides the fact that everyday its a new person posting basically the same thing since this last weekend.

Ive taken to replying to the friend requests hours later after checking to see if they have avatars when I first get the message and there always are. If after a few hours the avatars suddenly vanish I just send a picture of someone and their knife collection

You'd be suprised how many people actually read the crap that somehow manages to make its way and stay on that Activity Wall (Blacklist Wall). That includes all the "Sugar Daddy" posts, the "PSN $" posts, and my favorite the "Home users are stupid" posts.

The Activity Wall is a good read. It's like the comic's section of the newspaper. 

It's a very comical read, and thank god my messages are friends only and friend request are set to, friends of friends.

I give claps to whoever has enough time to make alternates, and blacklist us on the activity board...because in the end, what does that get you? that's right, you give us attention and I figured if they wanted people to hate us. They would try to do anything but, give us attention.

Message 36 of 48 (164 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jul 27, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

It's a very comical read, and thank god my messages are friends only and friend request are set to, friends of friends.

I give claps to whoever has enough time to make alternates, and blacklist us on the activity board...because in the end, what does that get you? that's right, you give us attention and I figured if they wanted people to hate us. They would try to do anything but, give us attention.

Just reply with a "knife collector" picture attachement, that normally does the trick for me and I dont have to type a word. Suddenly the person sending the request no longer has an avatar. OH MY

Message 37 of 48 (153 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 27, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Just reply with a "knife collector" picture attachement, that normally does the trick for me and I dont have to type a word. Suddenly the person sending the request no longer has an avatar. OH MY

I asked a mod if they could check into the alternates, though I don't expect an answer or them to tell me it's bfear.

Somehow I know it's either him, or someone he's pawned off by manipulating them into doing his bidding.

Message 38 of 48 (144 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I asked a mod if they could check into the alternates, though I don't expect an answer or them to tell me it's bfear.

Somehow I know it's either him, or someone he's pawned off by manipulating them into doing his bidding.

I went through the proper channels in reporting this. Nothing was done, and the posts are still going up. 

Perhaps I can forward Moderation the lovely pictures and naughty comments I am beginning to receive from pervs as evidence of the results of this to get them to act upon this? Who knows...

Message 39 of 48 (127 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I went through the proper channels. Nothing was done, and the posts are still going up. 

Perhaps I can forward Moderation the "pictures" I am beginning to receive from pervs as evidence of the results of this to get them to act upon this? Who knows...

I've received pms as well, on Home. From an account called (A name that lets say to just make fun, of my clan.) 

The pms basically consisted of threats against my friends, and making fun of my sexuality.

Message 40 of 48 (116 Views)