Jul 26 2012
By: bfear333 I Only Post Everything 1231 posts

its about mic and mods.

47 replies 411 views Edited Jul 26, 2012

so i was reading this good forum... im pretty sure the mods didnt like what he said... but give him props for speaking his mind.  here is the clean and small version of what he said along with a few words of my own.   people said that we need to take away microphones off on pshome.  with 3 people its okey... but in large groups you get hate and all thay stuff he mention.  lol.  He also said the mods are not doing a good job,  i feel like all mod who are not undercover should be right there when we report... and then they should get back to us.... not the results, but that our reports have been looked at.  He mention alot of stuff.   well discuss this with yourselfs and try to keep my name out of your mouths cause its not about me.  its about the topic.  which i didnt even personally say, he did.  lol.  

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 1 of 48 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: its about mic and mods.

Jul 26, 2012

Lol what is up with your love, and order of Home threads?

Are you trying to clear a guilty concious? 

Message 2 of 48 (402 Views)
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 26, 2012

The mods are doing their job perfectly fine on home.. bfear but you just cant see them when you file a report it takes a pic of the screen then you file the report against someone when they report is in the moderators can see the picture and the chat log. I dont even know what this topic really was a bout but im trying to say is that there are mods on home and they are always around. 

Message 3 of 48 (394 Views)
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Jul 26, 2012

bfear333 wrote:

so i was reading this good forum... im pretty sure the mods didnt like what he said... but give him props for speaking his mind.  here is the clean and small version of what he said along with a few words of my own.   people said that we need to take away microphones off on pshome.  with 3 people its okey... but in large groups you get hate and all thay stuff he mention.  lol.  He also said the mods are not doing a good job,  i feel like all mod who are not undercover should be right there when we report... and then they should get back to us.... not the results, but that our reports have been looked at.  He mention alot of stuff.   well discuss this with yourselfs and try to keep my name out of your mouths cause its not about me.  its about the topic.  which i didnt even personally say, he did.  lol.  

Spell Check.jpg

Message 4 of 48 (379 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 26, 2012
Okay, you hit your thread limit for the week. Enough please.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 48 (378 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 26, 2012
cuz i believe in that. i have little love for ppl that deserve it. know what i mean. again... stick to the topic. do you agree with not having mics on ps home. lots of ppl want it gone. and the mods need to do a better job. i gave 1 example of having there names when we report so everyone knows who they are and then they can tell us when the report has be closed... not the actual results. now imma make some thread over else where...

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 6 of 48 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 26, 2012

Sorry but 1. I don't know who or what you're talking about. 2. there is no way a moderator can be with every report sent. 3. Please take a minute and combine all of your daily topics and combine them in to a single thread. Forum user are going to start to see spam.

lol.gif

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 48 (361 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Jul 26, 2012

Spell check doesn't register the wrong use of a word, or a word that is misspelled making it another common word.  A simple example is "mad happy".  What was intended was "made happy", but since mad is a word, it won't register as incorrect.  What is really needed is finishing elementary school.  Smiley Indifferent  DG

Posted Image
Message 8 of 48 (345 Views)
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 26, 2012

Jersquall LMBO that picture OMG LOL!!!!!!! Little Ronald Munchin TeeHee ^_^

Message 9 of 48 (340 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Jul 26, 2012

Digitman3 wrote:

Spell check doesn't register the wrong use of a word, or a word that is misspelled making it another common word.  A simple example is "mad happy".  What was intended was "made happy", but since mad is a word, it won't register as incorrect.  What is really needed is finishing elementary school.  Smiley Indifferent  DG

I know, but he needs to take baby steps.

Message 10 of 48 (336 Views)