Oct 23 2013
By: mrdiamond666 Fender Bender 4236 posts

is it worth it to keep buying things or....

75 replies 576 views Edited Oct 23, 2013
Is it worth it to keep buying things or just enjoy home with already bought things? It just stinks that we dont know if it will be on the PS4. Why dump money into a dying program. Not all of us make alot to just waste. I myself work for a nonprofit so my $$$ isnt like it used to be. Helping others sucks when you cant hekp yourself...
Message 1 of 76 (576 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6525 posts

Re: is it worth it to keep buying things or....

Oct 23, 2013

I only buy things I know I will either use most or all the time. Just because something is new and looks cool doesn't mean it'll be use often. I try to be practical.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 2 of 76 (568 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Oct 23, 2013
But is it worth it to keep buying things? Will home be around?
Message 3 of 76 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Oct 23, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
Is it worth it to keep buying things or just enjoy home with already bought things?

What do you think?

Do you use PSHome enough to merit your spending on it?

Since I don't use PSHome as much (as I used to in the first 2-3 years) I don't really buy much in it anymore. My P$ mostly goes into games. Whatever makes you comfortable, go for it Smiley Wink

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 76 (561 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6525 posts

Oct 23, 2013

That's a personal decision one has to make for themselves. I still buy things for Home just not as much as I used to. The way I see it is if you enjoy something do it as long as it last.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 5 of 76 (543 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 23, 2013
No! Save your money, things are getting, getting worse! Prepare for the future bag home!
Message 6 of 76 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
Is it worth it to keep buying things or just enjoy home with already bought things? It just stinks that we dont know if it will be on the PS4. Why dump money into a dying program. Not all of us make alot to just waste. I myself work for a nonprofit so my $$$ isnt like it used to be. Helping others sucks when you cant hekp yourself...

This is the main argument on if Home will be on the PS4 or not.  One thing I would like to point out is you are questioning to your self if you should keep buying things in Home knowing that Home might not be on the PS4.  Right?  Do you think your the only one who thinks this way?  My bet is no your not.  I also bet the sells are down for Home.

So...  What is Sony thinking of by not telling us if Home will be on the PS4 or not?  They are loseing money by not telling us.  The only thing I can think of is Home is not going to be on the PS4.  But if they told us that it's not going to be on the PS4 then less people might go out and buy new PS4's.  Knowning that Home will not be on it.

To answer your question...  Right now it's your money your choice.  If you feel that it's a good investment then go for it!  If you think your going to buy a PS4 and spend less time on your PS3 then I would say don't or waite for a word from Sony.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 7 of 76 (524 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Oct 23, 2013
If its something for a game, that you enjoy, i would say yes. Because after you complete that game you would most likely end up shoving whatever you bought in storage anyways, but after you have enjoyed the full benefits of what you payed for. But now clothing, Lmo's, and anything of that nature that has no other benefits than looking nice or cool, i personally would say no. It all depends on what it is about home you enjoy the most, the games or looking cool to your friends. Whatever you decide just don't go all in and resort to eating raman noodles all week. Those days are over.
Message 8 of 76 (514 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Does it worth it to pay over $10 for a less than 2 hrs movie?

How long do you need to say a $2 - $5 purchase was "worthy"? I say not that long.

I don't buy much now on home anymore ,for many reasons.  Certainly not because it won't be on the PS4.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 9 of 76 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 23, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:

I can tell you right now Home will not be on the PS4.

If you enjoy Home, keep playing it while you can.

If you want to see more content in the games you enjoy, support their developers.

If you can't afford frivolous purchases, develop some temperance.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 10 of 76 (469 Views)