Dec 13 2012
By: Lara_Croft_GodHD Lombax Warrior 233 posts

im haveing problems createing a Event in Home

26 replies 372 views Edited Dec 13, 2012

yea umm last week i was unable to post or even see Events post on playstation home in the active borad is there any one experinceing the same problem or haveing the same problem or am i the only one also i would like to know if mayb im banned from playstation home active borad for someting ? i would wanna know please Thank You

QuanandHitomi We Own Noob's We're #1 Hitomi is my Girl Love u Babe
Message 1 of 27 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Re: im haveing problems createing a Event in Home

Dec 13, 2012

The Events section has been permanently removed. GlassWalls made an official announcement about the removal a couple of weeks ago. So your not in any trouble.

Message 2 of 27 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Hey,

As mentioned above -- unfortunately the "Events" tab was removed from the Activity Boards on November 28th. The rest of the Activity Boards remain functional, however. You can check out GlassWalls' announcement here: [INFO] Activity Board Update.

If you have an event you would like to share with the rest of the Community, I would suggest posting them on the Home General board.

Message 3 of 27 (356 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Dec 26, 2012

oh ok i did not know that was happeing ok thanks i will check that now

Message 4 of 27 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1825 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Events for PS HOME are Dead now... 

I never wanted them Removed, I just wanted them to be Fixed... 

But aparently, there were other People who wanted them Removed... 

I dunno, I thought it was a good idea, but aparently, not... 

I won't post my Events in HOME over the Forums though, because i've tried that, 

& they don't work... I got better Results through the Event Box on HOME... 

But now that it's Dead, I guess no more Events On HOME... 

Even the Game Launching thing on HOME is Dead now... Because they Removed the Gamers Lounge... 

I have not Game Launched in HOME since the Gamers Lounge was Removed, it's just not the Same anymore... 

The biggest Problem with the Gamers Lounge was that, you could find people there to Game Launch, 

but now that it's Removed, you have the Hub where no one really cares to Game Launch at all... 

Was a stupid Move... To me that is...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 27 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Dec 27, 2012

oh wow they removed the gamers louage also Home is loseing it's touch now i hate to say it but if they keep on removeing things home is not gonna coutine in the future i dont even go on home no more either because of that and other things so yeah

Second Life for The Win!!

Message 6 of 27 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1825 posts

Re: Im haveing problems createing a Event in Home

Dec 28, 2012

Ya, when I heard about HOME, my first thought was... I could make some friends, & find people who I could Game with, & 

those who actually own what I own enjoy Games with... The Gamers Lounge was a Perfect way to Connect with other Gamers... 

When they Removed that Space, it's like everything I was expecting from HOME was just thrown out the Window... Smiley Sad 

Sure, I wasn't always there, but I was at least an Active Member there... 

I think it Failed in Japan, because the Users in Japan just saw the Room as an Empty Room with no real purpous... 

Where as it worked in the US, because the Users actually saw what the Room really was being used for... 

Game Launching & Community Events... 

I think the Activity Board is Failing, cause the Events are so horribly made, & so stupid on the Board... 

But thats not a reason to Remove it all together... No, it's a reason to Fix it... No? 

As for the Activities, they only exist for so long, & then they are gone till Next Event, & it's just too time consuming to 

Create the Events, when they could actually be creating the Activity, I mean why waist time on an Extra Step, if you can 

just go, & skip that Step, & save Time... 

If the Activity Board is not Dead by now, i'm sure it won't be long before Sony figures out how useless it really is... 

I like the Activity Board, because we can Create our own Events on it, like we can in our Club Houses, but made Publicly... 

But as far as Activities go, I don't see why we need the Activity Board for those... However, the Activity Board is now how I was 

expecting it to work, which is what I hate using it for... If it wasn't so Confusing, I might actually do more Events on it... 

Agreed?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 7 of 27 (289 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29585 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

If anyone would like to discuss the return (or not) of the Activity Board, this is a good spot. The removal of the Activity Board was intentional. But it will be back for official quests.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 8 of 27 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

If anyone would like to discuss the return (or not) of the Activity Board, this is a good spot. The removal of the Activity Board was intentional. But it will be back for official quests.

There isnt going to be any more official quests.. if they were still interested in quests, they would have done one by now, its been nearly a year

Message 9 of 27 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Dec 29, 2012

if you need iformation on the activity board here a udate from glass walls himself about the activity board. Here the link http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/INFO-Activity-Board-Update/m-p/38867483/thre... I hope this helps tc and have fun.

Message 10 of 27 (239 Views)