Jul 01 2007
By: CoffeeSerpent Monster Hunter 38 posts

if you have home: how is voice chat?

4 replies 5 views Edited Jul 1, 2007
hello, i know the topic sounds kind of stupid, but im honestly curious about this. I moved to japan for my job last december and i bought a ps3 here ( which also explains why i cant register my japanese ps3 lol ) and if i get into home i hope to be able to talk to some english speakers again and play games because its terribly lonely here in japan when your a TESL teacher and none of the other professors play games lol anyhow i just wanna know if the voice chat is good and what if any kind of headset is best for ps3? i can get on a train here and get to yokohama ( the nearest big city) and buy a headset at the yodobashi camera store ( hopefully) but i want to know if its good enough to drop what might be nearly 50 dollars in yen on here in japan.

hopefully this all make sense, i just got up its 6am here in shizuoka and im on my way out to breakfast lol

thanks to anyone who answers! OH! also, what kind of keyboard is good for ps3 as well? and as an aside how would you plug in a mous and a keyboard? in just two usb?

thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3633 posts

Re: if you have home: how is voice chat?

Jul 1, 2007
sorry we cant say anything about inside home
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-07-06
Message 2 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Jul 1, 2007
Since your an english speaker you should make a name on a US account or a European account. That way your put onto the english servers and you can play there if you like.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jul 1, 2007
sorry! i forgot that you cant talkabout it, lol my bad. as for making an english account i think i did, but im not sure, everything on my ps3 is in english, though but even then lol when i play resistance online it is against all japanese people, perhaps thats just because of the game being the japanese version hmmmm....
Message 4 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Jul 1, 2007
I remember i got a japenese ps3 back in Dec. for here in Us but i couldnt get online with it and couldnt play ps2,ps1 US games so i didnt keep it. Also the transformer got hot like after 30 min. ANd i needed a plug adapter. LOL but yea it came with 3 games too. and an extra controller. So i returned it but kept the extra controller.. LOL it works...... But yea i got a Us version in March so im all set. So yea thats my story summed up..