Oct 22 2012
By: xElfenLied Hekseville Citizen 254 posts

iDOLM@STER vending machines

8 replies 296 views Edited Oct 22, 2012

Is there a tip with these? I used to be able to get these fine, but made a new account and trying to get the items again, but having no luck getting the mask, jacket, skirt and boots.

I don't know if there's a time when I should hit the X button or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not German or Dutch! Elfen Lied is an anime!
Message 1 of 9 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Re: iDOLM@STER vending machines

Oct 22, 2012
At least you still have access to them. NA, for some unknown reason that to this day I'm STILL trying to wrap my head around, removed a BUNCH of older spaces, including Namco Arcade.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 2 of 9 (261 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

Oct 22, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:
At least you still have access to them. NA, for some unknown reason that to this day I'm STILL trying to wrap my head around, removed a BUNCH of older spaces, including Namco Arcade.

yea i wonder too never really know why the removed it, wish it came back only got half the costume they gave from the idolmaster game Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 9 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Oct 22, 2012
We don't have access to them in the EU at all xD Never have. I'm using Japan Home Smiley Tongue
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 9 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Oct 23, 2012

unfortunately its random.  just keep playing and youll get it. 

got the rewards fairly equaly on my main and on my alt got the skirt on my first go and didnt get the rest of the costumes for a long while after that.

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 5 of 9 (225 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Oct 23, 2012

The worst thing about the removal of those spaces in NA is that occasionally, we may lose an item from our wardrobes or furniture list that we got for free from one of those spaces, and we wouldn't be able to get them back.

A few months before the removal of the Namco Arcade, I noticed I lost the boots for the anime girl costume that you get from those vending machines.  I don't wear girl's clothing on Home, but I still collect and value female-only freebies, and I was very mad that I had to earn it again.  Luckily I got the boots back before the space was removed.  But what if it happens again with other freebies from spaces that are gone.

Another stupid thing about their removal is the fact that some of the games that the spaces were based on are still relevant today. and there was no reason to remove them.  The Street Fighter SYN Laboratory wa should have stayed because people still play Super Street Fighter IV.  Some people still play Resident Evil 5, and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 came out recently, so the Tekken spaces could have stayed to promote it.  All Capcom/Namco/etc would have to do is update them.

The Gamer Lounge didn't need to go either.  That place was for meeting together for Game Nights.  Woops!  Forgot about that, didn't you Home managers?

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 6 of 9 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 23, 2012

The sad part about the removal of a lot of these spaces is that they are still available for the most part in other regions. It appears that North America is the one that made the decision to take them off the navigator. 

Message 7 of 9 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Oct 23, 2012

pyrodragon5 wrote:

unfortunately its random.  just keep playing and youll get it. 

got the rewards fairly equaly on my main and on my alt got the skirt on my first go and didnt get the rest of the costumes for a long while after that.

But I've been trying for 2 days and I haven't had 1 single item of clothing.

Message 8 of 9 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Game is 100% luck. Chance of landing on ? is around 1/50 from my experience.

Message 9 of 9 (156 Views)
0 Likes