I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Re: i went to far, I'm sorry

Mar 10, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
Maybe he was sorry for calling you an f'ing cripple in your inbox? Sorry but I have zero tolerance for behavior like that.
My reccomendation is after this, we all move on to better threads and ignore the posters mentioned and ones with similar intentions.

Did you guys hear trophies are coming to Home?!? :Q

And for the name calling.  I only did that because I was getting upset and was trying to report an issue. You guys were freaking out because I reported it in the wrong place...

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 11 of 15 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Mar 10, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
May have missed one or two jers

To those that are just reading about this for the first time, Jers & I arent totally heartless. It was an interesting weekend here. Lots has been deleted and even more cleaned up but lets just say theres still some mess left over...

Maybe gotta was sorry for calling you a idiot? Dunno.. But again, the forum gods need to set up some new rules about alt accounts. Buckalmighty had a great idea about this..

Well this isn't me and it's two different separate people...Im sure you guys have secondary accounts as well!!  

User doesn't need to apologize, because they don't care!  They can keep on assuming but just making an arse out themselves!!

mhmm.. And the PMs you sent me, Buck, pistol? Rram posted me that as well. Coincident i'm sure. so why the PM?

should be interesting.. wait for it..

HomeStationMagazine
Message 12 of 15 (199 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 10, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
May have missed one or two jers

To those that are just reading about this for the first time, Jers & I arent totally heartless. It was an interesting weekend here. Lots has been deleted and even more cleaned up but lets just say theres still some mess left over...

Maybe gotta was sorry for calling you a idiot? Dunno.. But again, the forum gods need to set up some new rules about alt accounts. Buckalmighty had a great idea about this..

Well this isn't me and it's two different separate people...Im sure you guys have secondary accounts as well!!  

User doesn't need to apologize, because they don't care!  They can keep on assuming but just making an arse out themselves!!

mhmm.. And the PMs you sent me, Buck, pistol? Rram posted me that as well. Coincident i'm sure. so why the PM?

should be interesting.. wait for it..

I never sent one to pistol yesterday and you guys were just making me upset...But keep assuming, because this isn't me!!  It's just a coincidence.   

Message 13 of 15 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 10, 2014
Dear Rick whatever id you are using you need help. Serious help. This has been an issue from you for years and making two opposing puppets argue doesnt make you clever its actually a dead giveaway. Many of us know each other VERY well at this point and your writing styles and other subtle hints speak volumes. The constant font size and color changes for one. 77 for two. Boston for three. Incoherent rambling for four. I will stop here but please be forewarned moderation isn't as stupid as you may think, and neither are we here.

Support Forums
Message 14 of 15 (187 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
Dear Rick whatever id you are using you need help. Serious help. This has been an issue from you for years and making two opposing puppets argue doesnt make you clever its actually a dead giveaway. Many of us know each other VERY well at this point and your writing styles and other subtle hints speak volumes. The constant font size and color changes for one. 77 for two. Boston for three. Incoherent rambling for four. I will stop here but please be forewarned moderation isn't as stupid as you may think, and neither are we here.

Again this isn't rramsdell or Rick or whatever party you think it is.  I only have "two accounts".  So what if I use the font size, it's there.  It doesn't mean anything.  Certain people on here are just done right rude including you pistol and I'm NOTthis user.  I don't know how many times I have to explain it.  You guys don't own the forums and don't make the rules.  Don't ever tell me I need help again. 

Edit: This thread has run its course and is being locked.  Thanks!

-TTurtle

Message 15 of 15 (181 Views)
0 Likes