Uncharted Territory
1506 posts

Re: i think its time for sony to get on the ball!

Apr 25, 2007
wait until lair and heavenly sword drop
Message 21 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 25, 2007

Dimemecka wrote:
I think its time for Sony to stop getting ran all over but th wii this is crazy  Nintendo is kicking sonys ass thats bad. and the deal with all sonys games being released to the xbox and wii whats the deal with that i mean come on sony made alot of the game developers be were they are today. So i thin Sony really needs to start getting with the program and get some of the developers in lock down to only release game for PS3 ONLY!!!!!!

First off, wrong thread

Secondly... in this day and age... there is a new innovation called online play. Ever heard of it? Oh wait, the Wii doesn't have that yet. Sorry.
I have been playing Resistance online for 5 months straight. I am yet to be bored. That game is amazing! The graphics, the gameplay, the weapons, the creatures! All of that, spread out upon a 40 person level of sheer destruction and chaos. Brilliant!

Motorstorm online is great as well. Now, if you don't play online, that's fine. It's your decision.

Now, look into what the future has in store for us. Lair, Warhawk, GTA IV, Super Rub a Dub, MGS4, LittleBigPlanet, Eight Days, Calling All Cars, Heavenly Sword, The Darkness, loads more games, and Playstation Home.

In two months, you'll be eating those words

Message 22 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Apr 27, 2007
Guys, ya’ll should be familiar of the X-box 360 elite that Microsoft is going to release in the future right? Just to tell u guys, that crap doesn't have much of a difference between the old 360 than this, except they just added more space (120GB) but no quality change. I'm getting the feeling that Microsoft is one step behind from being on the top, and therefore they're trying to get everything together, and trying hard to keep up with Sony's technology, that's probably why Microsoft is going to release such a thing. And why spend another $460 for that? No way! I won't spend that much if I was an X-box 360 owner, who'd like to get more quantity of spaces, why so, when you could just open your X-box 360 and add 120gb for $50 upgrade or buy a mod chip, simple as that. And I also heard that Microsoft is now buying off Blu-ray technology, to make their movies even better quality. But wait! Isn't that one of Sony's products too? Wow it seems like Microsoft is trying to play catch up once again.
Time is made for a reason, which is not to waste any of it.
PSN ID= Vash_Tigang, and Sausagefoot
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 23 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Apr 27, 2007
watch, people will start to switch over to the almighty ps3, once them X-box fanboys see how much microsoft is trying to surpass sony's power by copying sony's ideas. And that's when people will start to see microsofts true color, of how dirty they play the game.
Then more and more people will quit X-box live, and sell their xbox to get a ps3. They will switch over to the ps3 once that happens, and i know it will happen very soon, once microsoft start realizing how much they need sony's help to get close to sony's league.

Message Edited by vash_tigang on 04-27-2007 01:25 PM
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 24 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 28, 2007

vash_tigang wrote:
Guys, ya’ll should be familiar of the X-box 360 elite that Microsoft is going to release in the future right? Just to tell u guys, that crap doesn't have much of a difference between the old 360 than this, except they just added more space (120GB) but no quality change. I'm getting the feeling that Microsoft is one step behind from being on the top, and therefore they're trying to get everything together, and trying hard to keep up with Sony's technology, that's probably why Microsoft is going to release such a thing. And why spend another $460 for that? No way! I won't spend that much if I was an X-box 360 owner, who'd like to get more quantity of spaces, why so, when you could just open your X-box 360 and add 120gb for $50 upgrade or buy a mod chip, simple as that. And I also heard that Microsoft is now buying off Blu-ray technology, to make their movies even better quality. But wait! Isn't that one of Sony's products too? Wow it seems like Microsoft is trying to play catch up once again.

Yeah, the SuxBox 360 Elite move was sad on Microsoft's behalf. It shows that they are scrambling for a way to improve the 360, which was missing many basic next gen features and requirements

Message 25 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Apr 28, 2007
but u gotta admit that gears of war was sure good with the graphics. But that's about the least game that was ever released for microsoft.
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 26 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 28, 2007

vash_tigang wrote:
but u gotta admit that gears of war was sure good with the graphics. But that's about the least game that was ever released for microsoft.

But you have to admit that Resistance, Motorstorm, Genji, F.E.A.R, Oblivions, and Virtua Tennis have good graphics, especially because the Playstation 3 actually has a HDMI output
Message 27 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Apr 28, 2007
true that
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 28 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Apr 29, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

Dimemecka wrote:
I think its time for Sony to stop getting ran all over but th wii this is crazy  Nintendo is kicking sonys ass thats bad. and the deal with all sonys games being released to the xbox and wii whats the deal with that i mean come on sony made alot of the game developers be were they are today. So i thin Sony really needs to start getting with the program and get some of the developers in lock down to only release game for PS3 ONLY!!!!!!

First off, wrong thread

Secondly... in this day and age... there is a new innovation called online play. Ever heard of it? Oh wait, the Wii doesn't have that yet. Sorry.
I have been playing Resistance online for 5 months straight. I am yet to be bored. That game is amazing! The graphics, the gameplay, the weapons, the creatures! All of that, spread out upon a 40 person level of sheer destruction and chaos. Brilliant!

Motorstorm online is great as well. Now, if you don't play online, that's fine. It's your decision.

Now, look into what the future has in store for us. Lair, Warhawk, GTA IV, Super Rub a Dub, MGS4, LittleBigPlanet, Eight Days, Calling All Cars, Heavenly Sword, The Darkness, loads more games, and Playstation Home.

yeah he's right. Watch what u say cause in 2months, when all the really good games comes out, is when all your regrets for the ps3 starts. So bare this in mind that the ps3 has way more power than u think, so you should know better not to mess with it!
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 29 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Apr 29, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

Dimemecka wrote:

First off, wrong thread

yeah Shnozzle is right. Watch what u say cause in 2months, when all the really good games comes out, is when all your regrets for the ps3 starts. So bare this in mind that the ps3 has way more power than u think, so you should know better not to mess with it!
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 30 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes