Sackboy
614 posts

Re: i think its time for sony to get on the ball!

Apr 25, 2007
I have to agree my excitement on ps3 goes down every week. I need some type of excitement revival.

Freelance Journalist
Partner At EGM, Twitch.tv, Youtube
http://www.antdagamer.com
Message 11 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2916 posts

Apr 25, 2007
PS3 games will get better  when the developers and publishers have all the equipment and tools they need .BLU-RAY is a new format and most companies haven't put the cash up for what they truely need to make awesome stuff for the ps3 on BLU-RAY.  SONY needs to hook up developers and publishers with these things   instead of wanting them to shell out mega bucks for something they haven't had full confidence in yet  . BUT THEY WILL BLU-RAY IS THE FUTURE for media .  SONY make these companies FEEL YOU and what your headed for.
Message 12 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Apr 25, 2007
I think Sony needs to stop slacking off and start getting serious about their career here... People need their games more than ever or else The PS3 would just lose more fans after the other. And they don't want that, so what's the deal with not releasing games? cmon now it's been ages since Sony released motorstorm and other games that came along. I'm so sick of waiting and waiting month after month, don't u think that's a bit too much of waiting? Well i think so.
Time is made for a reason, which is not to waste any of it.
PSN ID= Vash_Tigang, and Sausagefoot
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 13 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Apr 25, 2007
l
Time is made for a reason, which is not to waste any of it.
PSN ID= Vash_Tigang, and Sausagefoot
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 14 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3566 posts

Apr 25, 2007
I dont know about you guys but I am still getting lots of Game time from Madden.........Resistance.....................NBA 70 so stop complaining and just play.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 15 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Apr 25, 2007
So what was the amazing flow of quality and exciting games that were available for the "other" next gen console at launch.  Oh wait, there wasn't any.

Come on guys, if you bought your $499-$599 machine without knowing what the immediate future had in store, than you made an uninformed purchase.   I bought my PS3 knowing that there wasn't many great games available and that the real tidal wave of games won't really hit until September-October.

Nothing will change until that time.

Message Edited by chawknz on 04-25-2007 11:50 AM

(PSN: CraigHwk)
Message 16 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Apr 25, 2007
true... when i bought ps3 i understood that it may take a little time before games came out.  my patience is still intact.  but i guess my major pet peeve is that sony feels the need to push back everything.  if they told me that heavenly sword was originally coming out in october i would be fine, but they first said it was coming out in march or something! thats 5 months... something must have totally went wrong for them to realease it 5 months after the projected lauching date.  im pretty sure they have done that with a bunch of other games as well.  just give it to me straight, if a game is coming out at this time... make sure it comes out at that time (playstation home). its just good business practice.
there is a light at the end of the tunnel
Message 17 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1359 posts

Apr 25, 2007

RUNNSHOOT wrote:
I dont know about you guys but I am still getting lots of Game time from Madden.........Resistance.....................NBA 70 so stop complaining and just play.

madden's a horrible game for pss3 and ea has been slacking

p.s. (NBA 07*)
Message 18 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Apr 25, 2007
I'd be happy if they fixed the problem with 1080i only HDTVs. I'm totaly fine with resistance and VF5.
Message 19 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Apr 25, 2007
That's why people have opinons.....I love Madden and NBA 07.......and I hate people who say games suck like it's a fact.....
Photobucket
Message 20 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes