Sackboy
531 posts

Re: i live in CANADA and i want a HOME invitation

May 1, 2007
Well I don;t know how up on the news you are. But invited members had about 23 hours to follow the link in the email, and fill out a short "survey", if you did that you got a conformation page that said thanks for the interest, and the locky few will be contacted.

Now even if you got the email and went to complete the survey more then 24 hours after it was sent, it said "sorry, we already have enough" or something like that. So even f you did get a ps3, and you did get an invite email somehow, it's too late to fill out the survey. Sorry.
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3895 posts

May 1, 2007

rdandy wrote:
Well I don;t know how up on the news you are. But invited members had about 23 hours to follow the link in the email, and fill out a short "survey", if you did that you got a conformation page that said thanks for the interest, and the locky few will be contacted.

Now even if you got the email and went to complete the survey more then 24 hours after it was sent, it said "sorry, we already have enough" or something like that. So even f you did get a ps3, and you did get an invite email somehow, it's too late to fill out the survey. Sorry.

are you joking???
Message 22 of 32 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

May 1, 2007
no hes not joking every one that waited too long werent able to register only those who did it asap were able to. there were people who had slow email box's that made them miss their invite as well.
Message 23 of 32 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11821 posts

May 1, 2007

Naustradamus wrote:

D_Pyro wrote:
People who got invites, are you in GAP?....Think this would be a good time to buy a PS3?

Sorry

As of right now, the reason why people like myself has gotten an invite is because, I am a member of PS underground like you, but I've also went ahead and registered my PS3 .. so if your looking to get an invite email like I did, thats not possible.

Whats been said though is that later this summer Sony will be opening up more beta spots so you can defenetly try for one of those at that point. Most likely they are refuring to the later beta stage in august ... either way, you know whats up now, so its up for you to deside about that ^^

Also, Home will be coming public at fall, and there are a few good games that will start coming out starting ...depending on your likes, in july (Lair) so if you are looking to buy a PS3, look at the games, see if there's any you like, if not, you can wait until there are .. either way, good games are coming (Finaly lol .. there's not that many out there right now =/ )

um people who doesnt have a ps3 also got an invite

>

Message 24 of 32 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

May 1, 2007

Tkmaster wrote:

Okey ... but those people who got invite and no PS3 well .. they don't have a PSN account, so that invite wasn't worth anything ... ah well
Message 25 of 32 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3895 posts

May 1, 2007
o well..... i guess we must wait a l..i..tt........le....     longer, anyway... you are all invited in my HOME as soon as its available!!  party on me!!
Message 26 of 32 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11821 posts

May 1, 2007

Naustradamus wrote:

Tkmaster wrote:

Okey ... but those people who got invite and no PS3 well .. they don't have a PSN account, so that invite wasn't worth anything ... ah well

yea but 1 invite sent to a person who didnt have a ps3 (psn accounts could be easily created if you got a ps3) means 1 less invite for a person who has a ps3

>

Message 27 of 32 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4868 posts

May 1, 2007

zender wrote:
o well..... i guess we must wait a l..i..tt........le....     longer, anyway... you are all invited in my HOME as soon as its available!!  party on me!!

Even the invite wasn't a cofirmation though. He he, I remember you always bragged about how Sony loved you and you were their most loyal fan and Sony is the best...Well, well, well...Sony is awesome but why didn't we get a confirmation yet, when all the Europeans did? I guess we'll have to wait till August.
Message 28 of 32 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3895 posts

May 1, 2007

aaquib2 wrote:

zender wrote:

Even the invite wasn't a cofirmation though. He he, I remember you always bragged about how Sony loved you and you were their most loyal fan and Sony is the best...Well, well, well...Sony is awesome but why didn't we get a confirmation yet, when all the Europeans did? I guess we'll have to wait till August.

SONY is the best, no matter what
Message 29 of 32 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

May 1, 2007
I'm in Canada, got my initial invite, waiting for the confirmation email now...
Message 30 of 32 (5 Views)
0 Likes