Last Guardian
12010 posts

Re: i live in CANADA and i want a HOME invitation

May 1, 2007

zender wrote:

Naustradamus wrote:

zender wrote:
as a super great support of sony and all its products, including 2 ps3 i request to be invited in the home beta!!
dont forget about canadians SONY!!

I'm Canadian, I got an invite .. so no, Canada wasn't forgotten

But man .. I don't know hot to respond to your post ... it reaks of selfishness ~.~

You got a PS3? great! .. got 2? you got money! .. did you register them? Are you better then everyone here and deserve it? I'm gona gess no on both.

Stop being selfish .. there are tons of people out there that want to beta just like you.

ok so you just replyed...to let my know you got an invite....well...you know were you should put that invite???? take a guess....

man if thats the way you act maybe you shouldnt be allowed to use home

>

Message 11 of 32 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

May 1, 2007

Naustradamus wrote:

zender wrote:

ok so you just replyed...to let my know you got an invite....well...you know were you should put that invite???? take a guess....

It won't be in your email inbox thats for sure

HAHA, remember the guy that thought he was smart and posted his invite link. The thing would have a different name in it every refresh......

I don't think Naustradamus was trying to rub it in. But basically he's saying you have to be inivolved with more than your wallet. Now if you said, I'm on this board all day, I live and breath home, I check the homebetatrial site every 5 minutes, he probably wouldn't have said the money comment.

Good luck Getting in Zender, I'm sre if you keep checking the site, and stay current with your PSN id. Good things will happen.

Message Edited by rdandy on 05-01-2007 10:40 AM
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

May 1, 2007

zender wrote:

nostradamus lived long time ago....and he used to predict the future...are you that nostradamus??

No ... different spelling see?

Naustradamus
Nostradamus
Message 13 of 32 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3895 posts

May 1, 2007

Tkmaster wrote:

zender wrote:

Naustradamus wrote:

zender wrote:
as a super great support of sony and all its products, including 2 ps3 i request to be invited in the home beta!!
dont forget about canadians SONY!!

I'm Canadian, I got an invite .. so no, Canada wasn't forgotten

But man .. I don't know hot to respond to your post ... it reaks of selfishness ~.~

You got a PS3? great! .. got 2? you got money! .. did you register them? Are you better then everyone here and deserve it? I'm gona gess no on both.

Stop being selfish .. there are tons of people out there that want to beta just like you.

home needs people that act like me
Message 14 of 32 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

May 1, 2007

zender wrote:

Tkmaster wrote:

zender wrote:

home needs people that act like me

Hehe .. he's actually right you know .. we need people in Home that act like him ..

We need to make sure the Mods are doing there jobs, so we gotta give them targets
Message 15 of 32 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3559 posts

May 1, 2007
People who got invites, are you in GAP?....Think this would be a good time to buy a PS3?

Message 16 of 32 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

May 1, 2007
YES mostly, if not only,  gap members got the invitation email.
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3559 posts

May 1, 2007
Yay, I'm in GAP. Would be funny if I buy one and get an invite the next day

Message 18 of 32 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

May 1, 2007

D_Pyro wrote:
People who got invites, are you in GAP?....Think this would be a good time to buy a PS3?

Sorry

As of right now, the reason why people like myself has gotten an invite is because, I am a member of PS underground like you, but I've also went ahead and registered my PS3 .. so if your looking to get an invite email like I did, thats not possible.

Whats been said though is that later this summer Sony will be opening up more beta spots so you can defenetly try for one of those at that point. Most likely they are refuring to the later beta stage in august ... either way, you know whats up now, so its up for you to deside about that ^^

Also, Home will be coming public at fall, and there are a few good games that will start coming out starting ...depending on your likes, in july (Lair) so if you are looking to buy a PS3, look at the games, see if there's any you like, if not, you can wait until there are .. either way, good games are coming (Finaly lol .. there's not that many out there right now =/ )
Message 19 of 32 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

May 1, 2007

D_Pyro wrote:
Yay, I'm in GAP. Would be funny if I buy one and get an invite the next day

I don't think it is related to having a PS3. Some people got invites and they did not even have a PS3.
Message 20 of 32 (3 Views)
0 Likes