Aug 01 2012
By: PITCHSHIFTER- First Son 2 posts

i Need Very Much Help Please

4 replies 104 views Edited Aug 1, 2012

Hi, i am new in ps Home and i just bought one thing in this game.  it was a character called costume toxic Doll of the year of the Dragon from Yeck Entertainment. and the second time i returned in ps home, i lost my purchase and i don't have my characyer anymore! i looked on purchase list in ps home and it saids that i didn't buy anything. when i go to list of services in account managment, i see the Yeck entertainment where i bought the product. i tried to deactivated the system and reactivate it, but that didn't work. 

i really need Help Please 

Message 1 of 5 (104 Views)
Fender Bender
3844 posts

Re: i Need Very Much Help Please

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

Are you sure the costume isn't in your wardrobe somewhere? It could be that your avatar was reset somehow and teh costume was just moved to the wardrobe. Have you checked in your storage? Sometimes things get moved around into there.

Other than that, you can try to contact Yeck Entertainment or phone Sony Customer service.

Message 2 of 5 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Strange.  Can you redownload it from your account settings?

Message 3 of 5 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Aug 1, 2012

There is already a thread about this in the Home support forum. Others are having the same issue with that costume. Check that thread. Joystick_Warrior is working with this problem already. Just a heads up. P.L.U.R!

Message 4 of 5 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28199 posts

Aug 1, 2012

See this thread: My year of the dragon costume missing.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 5 (61 Views)