Ghost of Sparta
11127 posts

Re: hw much have u spend

Mar 20, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

I love it when this question comes up, because it's one of the rudest questions a person can ask. It's like walking up to someone and asking, "How much do you get paid?"

I have to disagree. Asking how much someone gets paid is rude. Asking how much you've spent on Home is more curiosity than being nosey.

It certainly doesn't reveal one's financial status. People are going to spend whether they have the disposable income or not.

It only leaves for assumption if someone is obsessed, thrifty or foolish.

I've fit all three of the above at one point or another. The foolish days are done. I don't spend like I used to that's for sure, although I do have an obsession for food items.

To answer the OP's question. I don't know, but I'm going to find out, although I'm not sure if I want to..Smiley SadSmiley Tongue

Message 51 of 52 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2937 posts

Re: hw much have u spend

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

HearItWow wrote:

I love it when this question comes up, because it's one of the rudest questions a person can ask. It's like walking up to someone and asking, "How much do you get paid?"

I have to disagree. Asking how much someone gets paid is rude. Asking how much you've spent on Home is more curiosity than being nosey.

It certainly doesn't reveal one's financial status. People are going to spend whether they have the disposable income or not.

It only leaves for assumption if someone is obsessed, thrifty or foolish.

I've fit all three of the above at one point or another. The foolish days are done. I don't spend like I used to that's for sure, although I do have an obsession for food items.

To answer the OP's question. I don't know, but I'm going to find out, although I'm not sure if I want to..Smiley SadSmiley Tongue

And I have to disagree with you. I find it very rude, which is why I won't answer. Also, who said being curious means you're not nosey? I assume nosey people ARE curious. So what if they are curious? They aren't entitled to information about me just because they are. That's what I tell noobs every time I'm on Home.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 52 of 52 (165 Views)