Highlighted
Jan 03 2013
By: tlh6151964 First Son 2 posts

how do i delete data in home tycoon and start over i built roads not leaving enought money

4 replies 696 views Edited Jan 3, 2013
I need to restart the game
Message 1 of 5 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Re: how do i delete data in home tycoon and start over i built roads not leaving enough money

Jan 3, 2013

I'm assuming you (accidentally) Erased one of the buildings you originally got for free but now have to pay tokens for?.... Like The Hospital or that Global Sin building?

I think Hellfire's whole intent to screw people over if they erased them.... Glad I never did though.

Sorry I didn't see the rest of the thread title....

You're just going to have to collect money from whatever building you own till you can build what you want or need.

Message 2 of 5 (688 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

Re: how do i delete data in home tycoon and start over i built roads not leaving enought money

Jan 3, 2013

You cant restart but if u just started and depleted ur cash u need 2 collect briefcases that are scattered around in your city. I had the same problem and it took me a bit to rank up cash just collecting the briefcases.

Message 3 of 5 (686 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Re: how do i delete data in home tycoon and start over i built roads not leaving enought money

Jan 3, 2013
Dont forget, you can get $200 per visitor, so invite your friends to your city to earn revinue.
Message 4 of 5 (676 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Jan 4, 2013

tlh6151964 wrote:
I need to restart the game

You can also e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your issue and region (US or EU) if you simply can't seem to make any progress. We'll get you going again.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 5 of 5 (618 Views)