Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Re: house of the dead 3 home arcade cabinet

Aug 2, 2012
I have the house of the dead 3&4 cabinets, very easy to get . Simply start the game and after it starts gameplay press pause, turn off the controller, shut off the t.v. and goto bed, then when you get up kill yourself the remaining times and restart another game and the reward will be unlocked. Then enter Home and marvel at your beautiful new arcade cabinets. This works for both House of the dead 3&4. Enjoy!
Message 51 of 58 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Ok...well something odd just happened. I know I havent played this game even close to 5 hours as it only takes a good 40 minutes to beat.

But, I did play survival mode then timer mode, unlocked about 7 or 8 trophies, got the special agent trophy and after defeating the big boss for my 2nd time it unlocked special content.

The trick is all you have to do is watch the entire special content video after defeating the big boss.

My total playing time was less than 2 1/2 hours.

Too bad the cabinet isn't playable though.

Message 52 of 58 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Nov 3, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Ok...well something odd just happened. I know I havent played this game even close to 5 hours as it only takes a good 40 minutes to beat.

But, I did play survival mode then timer mode, unlocked about 7 or 8 trophies, got the special agent trophy and after defeating the big boss for my 2nd time it unlocked special content.

The trick is all you have to do is watch the entire special content video after defeating the big boss.

My total playing time was less than 2 1/2 hours.

Too bad the cabinet isn't playable though.

Off topic, but, where did you get that fish tank?

Message 53 of 58 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 3, 2012

The aquarium is a reward to house the fish you catch in the Go Fish space. If you gather them all you win a free personal space also.

By the way...the House of the Dead cabinet looks pretty cool in the Neptune Suite space as well.

Message 54 of 58 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 3, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

The aquarium is a reward to house the fish you catch in the Go Fish space. If you gather them all you win a free personal space also.

By the way...the House of the Dead cabinet looks pretty cool in the Neptune Suite space as well.

You do know that both House of the Dead 3 and House of the Dead 4 have Home Arcade Rewards right?  So why don't u have them both?  Smiley Wink

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 55 of 58 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 3, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

You do know that both House of the Dead 3 and House of the Dead 4 have Home Arcade Rewards right?  So why don't u have them both?  Smiley Wink

Because I wanted to burn what money was remaining in my wallet and only had enough to buy HODIII. I didnt see the point in buying the bundle for 20 somethin bucks knocking full well I wasnt going to play it often. This game was under 5.99

Message 56 of 58 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I bought both the games when they first came out day 1. So i ddin't get the bundle either... Arrggg!   If i waited i could of got the bundle and had them all a liitle better offer then. Arrgg!

I only have HOD3 and HOD4 oh Well!  But far as i know there the only ones with Home Rewards and the only reason i even bought them was for the Home stuff..  LOL!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 57 of 58 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Yeah its a cool little snack (as a game goes).  But HOD can be defeated so easily and so quickly.

Next time I play I plan to achieve all of the rewards on all the difficulty levels

Message 58 of 58 (115 Views)
0 Likes