Sackboy
521 posts

Re: homebeta is already up and running..

Apr 25, 2007
hahahahah well those comments on the site seem to sum things up well
Two years he walks the earth.
No phone, no pool, no pets, no cigarettes. Ultimate freedom. An extremist. An aesthetic voyager whose home is the road. Escaped from Atlanta. Thou shalt not return, 'cause "the West is the best." And now after two rambling years comes the final and greatest adventure. The climactic battle to kill the false being within and victoriously conclude the spiritual pilgrimage. Ten days and nights of freight trains and hitchhiking bring him to the Great White North. No longer to be poisoned by civilization he flees, and walks alone upon the land to become lost in the wild.
Message 31 of 84 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
779 posts

Apr 25, 2007
I like "HOME" I kind of wish that we can use the Eyetoy to import our faces instead of using custom faces.
Message 32 of 84 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3220 posts

Apr 25, 2007
**bleep** never do that agian i almost died
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 84 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Apr 25, 2007
You are all stressing over nothing. If you go back to that page or article, and go to the bottom of the article... where it says Source: Playstation.com... you can click on it which leads to a post right on these forums... http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=12019

There using "your" or I should say OUR posts as a source for the story. Watch what you post, before you start giving people heart attacks and please, check out ALL of the article before you yourself start coming to conclusions.

My Two Cents

.::ReZz::.
Message 34 of 84 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Apr 25, 2007

ReZz wrote:
You are all stressing over nothing. If you go back to that page or article, and go to the bottom of the article... where it says Source: Playstation.com... you can click on it which leads to a post right on these forums... http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=12019

There using "your" or I should say OUR posts as a source for the story. Watch what you post, before you start giving people heart attacks and please, check out ALL of the article before you yourself start coming to conclusions.

My Two Cents

Well less people to compete with when the beta does go live.
Message 35 of 84 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Read the story also.  Issue of Game Informer I just received also indicated "beta in April", but I have not received an 'invite' or disk.  I check the Playstation Network daily online & on the PS3, and have the most current Update for the PS3.  I can't think of anything else to "do" to be allowed to participate.  I guess we can hope Sony phishes our blog entries for interested parties

Lugoves
Message 36 of 84 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Indeed it is

Message 37 of 84 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Nice photoshop
Message 38 of 84 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2973 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Pure blasphemy I say an a suitable punishment for the infidelMan Mad
Message 39 of 84 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Just trying to help you guys...and how can i photoshop tht i would have to seperate all the letters and put em back in tht order.

Message 40 of 84 (6 Views)
0 Likes