Aug 27 2009
By: Khronic024 Wastelander 775 posts

home recession?

6 replies 2 views Edited Aug 27, 2009

can some one explain to me why virtual glow sticks cost more then real ones do???

5 dollers for the post apocalyptic house??? (i paid it, but still....)

and to top it off no furniture item for it under .99!!! (so to do my house it would cost over $20 after paying $5 to get it)

i feel very violated.....

Photobucket
Message 1 of 7 (2 Views)
Wastelander
706 posts

Re: home recession?

Aug 27, 2009
i agree. i think the prices are just to much. out of all the stuff that they put up only three things are free and that is all i got.
the crow watches over all from the night sky unseen
Message 2 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Aug 27, 2009

and charging for the same item in a different color???

the glow sticks, neon furniture and any other item where the only difference is the color should come as a bundle for the price of one,

thats just open greedyness

Photobucket
Message 3 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2692 posts

Aug 27, 2009

Khronic024 wrote:

can some one explain to me why virtual glow sticks cost more then real ones do???

and to top it off no furniture item for it under .99!!! (so to do my house it would cost over $20 after paying $5 to get it)

While I agree with you on all the other points (**bleep** @ 2 dollar glowsticks), I have to point out that 5 bucks is standard for personal spaces. The only ones that wern't 5 bucks were Harbor Studio (everyone has), Summer House during CB, and the Chamber (one week only so...).

...Well, I guess the Batcave too, but thats a whole different story lol.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 4 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1308 posts

Aug 27, 2009

Khronic024 wrote:

you people complain about the prices just to go and buy the stuff anyways! maybe if people would stop buying it, they would lower the prices. supply and demand people!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Aug 27, 2009

my point was that for 5 $ you would think it would at least come with a furniture bundle like the loot spaces and firehouse did, i pay the 5 for spaces, (log cabin is still my fav)

im just dissappointed in the P A space, small, and barren, (scenes of the capital wasteland still dance in my head)

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
675 posts

Aug 27, 2009
To be honest If you wanna see a change on home prices ppl need to stop purchasing the items. It is to high and alot of stuff on others areas Like JP and Uk they get alot of stuff for free. So if we want to make a change here we will have to stop spending!!
Message 7 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes