[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

stardeth wrote:

Troll, troll, troll your board,

Very frequently,

You don't need to ask "who's that?",

It's obvious to see...

*sung to the tune of Row Your Boat*

why do you have to be like that? where's the love?

Message 11 of 28 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: home luvs glasswalls

Feb 2, 2013

i report like max told  if u not have somthing nice say

Message 12 of 28 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Is this Home Helpers?

Message 13 of 28 (240 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Feb 2, 2013

no home_helper but we have burgers for cade if he likes at party. Cat WinkSmiley HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 28 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
314 posts

Feb 2, 2013

i wood like 2 hav party fer glasswalls. he is awsum fer shure! Heart

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 15 of 28 (223 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Feb 2, 2013

good more ppl for party. will make him happy instead of mean ppl and trolls hurt his feelings. Man Very Happy

Message 16 of 28 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
314 posts

Feb 2, 2013

we shud tell dem to knock it awf. i dnt want glasswalls 2 be sad Smiley Sad he mite fog up or sumdin.

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 17 of 28 (211 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 2, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Is this Home Helpers?

It seems like it is him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 28 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Ok first off I would like to say Happy Birthday to Glass, I hope it's a good one!

Now lol did the OP really correct someone for spelling "party's" instead of "parties" ,.. Here's a motto to live by " Take care of your own stuff before correcting others on theirs "  I thought I was going to have to ask some of the XI vets to help me translate your posts, but luckily after 5 mins or so on each post I finally solved the riddle lol. They misspelled parties, lol now let's take a 2nd look at your posts...

"everybody so mean to glasswalls here lately. i come to say he very nice guy and best home manger evr! he just busy 2much do other stuff and so what he don't talk to us. we should be greatful he even round. u know it was comunity manger appreciation day last week and w he got nutting. also was cades bday and nothing 4 him here. i love cade we should throw party and show much love i see so much hate. i say jerquad and conrad max right we shud b nicer. no cake for glass he say he on diet on twitter. who want to have party 4 him???"

"his best frends shud come to party cuz glass like only to b round his good ppl who luvs him. make him sad to be round ppl so mean all da time. that y he not talk much and ppl shud b nice and positive. only good for cade like other say here. he shud never haf to hear da bad. make him so sad and it his bday so all be happy and we have party"

"this b 4 glasswalls he most imp peron here ever y u make abt u? say happy bday glass so he don't feel bad cuz he sensitive and like say we shud b nice so he talk 2 us. u make own post for ur bday now. i sry glass"

I debated fixing the mistakes but there were just so many I opted to just put them in red text. Look I'll be the first to admit my posts can be vague & have plenty of punctuation & grammatical mistakes, but come on atleast think before you post something. I'm sure Glass appreciates the thought but he is probably laughing his butt off or scratching his head after reading your "encrypted" posts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 28 (166 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 2, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Is this Home Helpers?

It seems like it is him.

I can never keep up. They're always getting banned and coming back with some sob story.

Message 20 of 28 (146 Views)