Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
2970 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 6, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

Whne people say Home is just a game they mean it's something not to be taken seriously. And they are correct. 


When I hear people say it, they are usually responding to me after I have told them they are being reported for saying or doing something offensive. They are trying to claim I shouldn't report them because "It's ONLY a game." -- as if I wasn't a real person.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 41 of 53 (215 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 6, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

Whne people say Home is just a game they mean it's something not to be taken seriously. And they are correct. 


When I hear people say it, they are usually responding to me after I have told them they are being reported for saying or doing something offensive. They are trying to claim I shouldn't report them because "It's ONLY a game." -- as if I wasn't a real person.


Since it's only a game, they should not be worried about you reporting them, or the subsequent ban hammer smacking them in the head... after all, "It's ONLY a game." Right? Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 53 (209 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/14/2008
Online
3207 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

king_of_games30 wrote:
Home is what you want it to be as long as you are respectful to others




"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev



Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 43 of 53 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
1772 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 6, 2013
Wow
Message 44 of 53 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 7, 2013

Home is not A GAME people... It has GAMES in Home yes... But if HOME was a GAME... It would be under the GAME TAB... Is it under GAME Tab? NO!!!

 

Case Closed, HOME is not A GAME or it be under the Game Tab icon!!!

 

Nuff Said!!!

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 45 of 53 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
1772 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 7, 2013
It is under here in the forums....but as I said before it is what you want it to be....some take it seriously others do not...no one is wrong in their opinion....I'm tired of people downing others because their opinion doesn't agree with yours
Message 46 of 53 (147 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
55 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 7, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

If "LIFE" is a game as you say, then I want some codes so I can beat it......and some trophies Smiley Happy


you won't beat it, but there are trophies and cheats... there's even get out of jail free cards.


+ mods + memes
Message 47 of 53 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/03/2013
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 10, 2013

lmMZ0b0, i love they way u used the words and comments in your long statement about home not being a game. i gave u a kudo for what u said. u are kool. if u havent wrote poems or stories u should start. or even use your creativity to design games. your choice. well take care... by the way, i hope you the best in whatever u choose...

Message 48 of 53 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/03/2013
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 10, 2013

younginflavor18, i am glad u realized that u made a mistake and that u want to make a difference by not doing what u did in the past. for that reason i gave u a kudo

Message 49 of 53 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/03/2013
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 10, 2013

yea i think what stardustchampion said was a little heartless but yea it is a vitual world but it is also a social network... i hope everyone the best. i dont like starting problems. i enjoy the fact ppl are constantly posting on my blog Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 53 (102 Views)
0 Likes