Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/06/2013
Offline
853 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 6, 2013

CookieConchetta wrote:
*listens to a lil wayne while reading this ....*. Uh... No I rate em both pretty low..

BeFunky_null_14.jpg.jpg


HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 31 of 53 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/05/2013
Offline
954 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 6, 2013
Awws.... *pokes*
its sticky and ickey
Message 32 of 53 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13194 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 6, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Then stop calling it a social network because your Home girlfriend dumped you.

 

 

 

 

 


Message 33 of 53 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13194 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

O_Mally wrote:

Home

By O_Mally

 

Home....such a place where people meet

From trolls who at x7 who are pleasant to greet

I fail to see all who fall at my feet

So the feelings of others is my comfort seat.

 

From noobs who are anxious to attack you with spam

To now, wWw being the number one fam

And what might you ask is..."The Grand Slam?"

Very simple, a nice slice of ham.

 

Ham is so soft and pure, like a myth

Like Star Wars and fighting the Sith

But more remarkable than November the fifth,

.....I've....ran out of things to rhyme with......

 

Thank you.

 


The End

 

BeFunky_Tinytype_1.jpg.jpg

 

 


great read my brother

Message 34 of 53 (222 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/21/2011
Offline
1085 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 6, 2013
*Pokes eardrums from being subjected to hearin Lil Wayne*
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 35 of 53 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/27/2012
Offline
127 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 6, 2013
Have you tryed telling people that when they accuse you of Stalking on Playstation Home that it's a game & you cannot stalk on a computer game Playstation Home has gone downhill PS4 to look forward to & no Playstation Home im moving on with it from christmas
Message 36 of 53 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 6, 2013
Home =/= a game imo
Support Forums
Message 37 of 53 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/13/2010
Offline
320 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 6, 2013

Whne people say Home is just a game they mean it's something not to be taken seriously. And they are correct. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 38 of 53 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/25/2011
Offline
3315 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

Whne people say Home is just a game they mean it's something not to be taken seriously. And they are correct. 


Home itself is an apps. So yes you don't take an app to seriously.

But the people. They are real, not NPC. Not some random codes to have fun with when you're bored.

Not taken seriously and making fun of are two vastly different things.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.


6EQUJ5 Do you copy?


co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 39 of 53 (122 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/27/2009
Offline
463 posts
 

Re: home is not a game because it is virtually real...

Sep 6, 2013

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

Life is a GAME

It is a game of survival, success, friendship, love, and power.

 

Home is like Life in that is the SAME game, just with different parameters.

 

Unlike Video Games, Home is not scripted, there is no specific storyline arc, and there is no beginning or end.

 

"wins" like "losses" are JUST like your "successes" and "failures" in Real Life.

You have your various pecking orders and caste systems, just like in real life - and they are JUST as arbitrary and illogical.

You have cliques, and gangs, and cartels.

You have Heros and Thugs, and Vigilantes, and Victims

You have humor, drama, pain, tears, laughter, anger, and love.

 

Those of you who condemn and criticize are like a blind man commenting on an elephant.

You are clueless as to the joys and wonderment that are within Home.

Home is a Game of Life.

Just one without physical wounds or possessions.

 

And for all the foolish who constantly harp how people take Home too seriously....

Have YOU ever played ANY game to LOSE???

Checkers?  tic-tac-toe? Hangman? ANY GAME??? No. Human Nature is always to be in a position of superiority.

Be it clothing, money, fame, kids, what ever. Humans ALWAYS want to "win" at their Life choices.

Home is no different.

 

Of course, you progress much further in the Game of Home if you try to maintain a modicum of manners and humor.

The rude and the stupid never win ANY games they play in, from chess to Monopoly...

 

And while there is NO specific "end game" to Home, just as in real Life, there are countless battles, victories, and losses.

If you learn to play the game with respect and humor, you win SO much more than the virtual tee-shirts and other items.

You get friends, and entertainment, and fun, and the feeling that you are part of something that connects the entire world through your TV screen, in "real time" where YOU are the "star" of your own little reality Universe called HOME...

 

 


If "LIFE" is a game as you say, then I want some codes so I can beat it......and some trophies Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 53 (112 Views)