May 01 2007
By: MrCOPE Wastelander 801 posts

home information...

15 replies 3 views Edited May 1, 2007
Over the weekend a few European PS3 owners got lucky and got a little taste of Home (not the place, the beta version). Although there is no official confirmation from Sony that it was released, there are definitely people out there posting images proving that they have what boys like and what guys want.
With only a select few G.A.P. members getting in, we imagine people are staring at their 30 person buddy lists in jealousy as a single one of their friends enjoys the thrills Home has to offer. Americans seem to be particularly jealous right now, as nobody on Western shores has yet confirmed their acceptance as of this writing. However, we've been hearing the date May 1st as confirmation for acceptance into the North American beta, so if that date is indeed true nobody will have to hold their breath for too much longer.

That makes America the land of the Home-less (yuck, yuck, yuck), but if you're desperate to have it now, you and/or a friend from Canada can sign up to be beta testers before the release.

"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter."
- Winston Churchill
Message 1 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

Re: home information...

May 1, 2007
what site did you get this from?

Message 2 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

MaddenJunkie wrote:
Over the weekend a few European PS3 owners got lucky and got a little taste of Home (not the place, the beta version). Although there is no official confirmation from Sony that it was released, there are definitely people out there posting images proving that they have what boys like and what guys want.
With only a select few G.A.P. members getting in, we imagine people are staring at their 30 person buddy lists in jealousy as a single one of their friends enjoys the thrills Home has to offer. Americans seem to be particularly jealous right now, as nobody on Western shores has yet confirmed their acceptance as of this writing. However, we've been hearing the date May 1st as confirmation for acceptance into the North American beta, so if that date is indeed true nobody will have to hold their breath for too much longer.

That makes America the land of the Home-less (yuck, yuck, yuck), but if you're desperate to have it now, you and/or a friend from Canada can sign up to be beta testers before the release.

if u go to my thread it will show info that EU has started
Message 3 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

May 1, 2007
kotaku.com
"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter."
- Winston Churchill
Message 4 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

May 1, 2007
we know that but if you would read the dam EULA you would see that they CANNOT say anything other than they are in the beta...if they provide you with information about the beta, they can be booted from the beta and they can also be pursued for breach of a Licensed agreement...

Pull your girly panties back up, and wait like the rest of us...if your buddy divulges information about the beta he can get into some serious trouble...
- Winston Churchill
Message 5 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

MaddenJunkie wrote:
we know that but if you would read the dam EULA you would see that they CANNOT say anything other than they are in the beta...if they provide you with information about the beta, they can be booted from the beta and they can also be pursued for breach of a Licensed agreement...

Pull your girly panties back up, and wait like the rest of us...if your buddy divulges information about the beta he can get into some serious trouble...

there is not "Leaked" info... just some screenies from eu. ( with names blurred ) .... and news from ign
Message 6 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

May 1, 2007
wow news from IGN they have the SAME news that everyone else has...im telling you that if you correspond with others that ARE involved in a closed beta that there can be consequence to not ABIDING by a EULA.

End User License Agreement

they have the same power that Microsoft would have in prosecuting a leak or piracy of software.
wake up and realize that the beta here will happen when it happens
- Winston Churchill
Message 7 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

May 1, 2007
Actually the EULA I read when singing up for the Beta through the first email did say that you can discuss it with your family and "close friends" but you should retsrict it to such.  I imagine though that you should choose wisely as to who you consider close if you get accepted.  I could see someone telling a "close friend" and next thing you know they are telling everyone else and BAM your Beta access gets pulled and your being served by Sony ...That would be classic.
Message 8 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007
we are all talkin bout the beta in here... its kinda funny... wow... have anyone got sued or arrested yet for talkin bout something that hasnt come out?
Message 9 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

May 1, 2007
the point that i am trying to make is that I have friends that have broken NDA's in the past and trust me its nothing to be proud of. 

I don't believe that your parents would appreciate having to defend you in that sense either...you can talk about it but don't pry information from someone just to get it...if i WAS in the beta Id be tellin you to "bugger off!"

- Winston Churchill
Message 10 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes