Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: home influence on gta5 online

Aug 18, 2013

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:
You mean "Flip Flop Soft"? The company who doesnt even know who they are or what they're doing? The company that stated at E3 "This is the XBox One. We cannot change anything or remove any of these features. What you see is what you get." Then 2 months later, they go back on practically EVERYTHING they said couldnt be undone. You mean THAT company? LOL

The 360 sucks. XBox One sucks. Microsoft sucks. Sony will rule next gen with PS4, and...GTA5 will be superior on PS3 and even better when it gets ported to PS4.

Did you forget what forum board you wandered into? This is SONY. LOL

awww ur such a well trained fan boy. dont get mad at me cuz i stated a fact about xbox having the better version of gta4


To be honest with you. Xbox having a better version than PS3? let me check the comparison...yep, almost the same thing but with PC, whoa whoa whoa thats a whole another story

 

no? fine i can tell you: PC hads almost better graphs depends on how power yo computatora, Mods that can make the game better, and everything else...PC...yep...here the story, watch this video 

 

 

 

and one more thing to say: Please don't say "OMG XBOX HAS BETTER GRAPH THAN PS3" again. I'm getting tired of it


dude it looks like u started trolling me in english but then u just typed random words. if u just type it in ur own language and use google translate it would be easier to understand


okay Smiley Happy

 

 

 

 

honest: Say the guy who typed English as well. heck my main language is even english as well Smiley Tongue

but not trollin' it's the honest words


so u typed in broken english that english is ur first language? lol u illiterate troll


Seems to me if xbox was better you would be playing it, instead of perusing Playstation forums looking for a fight...

 

But I understand, really I do, xbox only has a handful of titles and once you played them over and over and over and over, year after year after year, you have to find something else to do eventually right.

 

You wouldn't have that problem if you had a Playstation, with Home and all the variety of Playstation exclusive games you would be to busy and wouldn't have the time to harass some of our good people like Al2009man

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 49 (230 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/20/2013
Offline
153 posts
 

Re: home influence on gta5 online

Aug 18, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:
You mean "Flip Flop Soft"? The company who doesnt even know who they are or what they're doing? The company that stated at E3 "This is the XBox One. We cannot change anything or remove any of these features. What you see is what you get." Then 2 months later, they go back on practically EVERYTHING they said couldnt be undone. You mean THAT company? LOL

The 360 sucks. XBox One sucks. Microsoft sucks. Sony will rule next gen with PS4, and...GTA5 will be superior on PS3 and even better when it gets ported to PS4.

Did you forget what forum board you wandered into? This is SONY. LOL

awww ur such a well trained fan boy. dont get mad at me cuz i stated a fact about xbox having the better version of gta4


To be honest with you. Xbox having a better version than PS3? let me check the comparison...yep, almost the same thing but with PC, whoa whoa whoa thats a whole another story

 

no? fine i can tell you: PC hads almost better graphs depends on how power yo computatora, Mods that can make the game better, and everything else...PC...yep...here the story, watch this video 

 

 

 

and one more thing to say: Please don't say "OMG XBOX HAS BETTER GRAPH THAN PS3" again. I'm getting tired of it


dude it looks like u started trolling me in english but then u just typed random words. if u just type it in ur own language and use google translate it would be easier to understand


okay Smiley Happy

 

 

 

 

honest: Say the guy who typed English as well. heck my main language is even english as well Smiley Tongue

but not trollin' it's the honest words


so u typed in broken english that english is ur first language? lol u illiterate troll


Seems to me if xbox was better you would be playing it, instead of perusing Playstation forums looking for a fight...

 

But I understand, really I do, xbox only has a handful of titles and once you played them over and over and over and over, year after year after year, you have to find something else to do eventually right.

 

You wouldn't have that problem if you had a Playstation, with Home and all the variety of Playstation exclusive games you would be to busy and wouldn't have the time to harass some of our good people like Al2009man

 


i knew i would get trolled by fan boys for posting here but thanks for putting in the effort. btw i didn't harass any good people

Message 42 of 49 (226 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/31/2011
Offline
676 posts
 

Re: home influence on gta5 online

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

^ I would expect the same if I made a username PS3isbetter and argued how PS3 is better on the Xbox forums. You are the weakest link, goodbye.

 

I also checked your post history and you sir, are the troll.

Message 43 of 49 (218 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/25/2011
Offline
3272 posts
 

Re: home influence on gta5 online

Aug 18, 2013

UltraPSX wrote:

^ I would expect the same if I made a username PS3isbetter and argued how PS3 is better on the Xbox forums. You are the weakest link, goodbye.

 

I also checked your post history and you sir, are the troll.


I did that earlier too. The kudo habit was also interresting to look at . Smiley Wink

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.


6EQUJ5 Do you copy?


co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 44 of 49 (193 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: home influence on gta5 online

Aug 18, 2013

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:
You mean "Flip Flop Soft"? The company who doesnt even know who they are or what they're doing? The company that stated at E3 "This is the XBox One. We cannot change anything or remove any of these features. What you see is what you get." Then 2 months later, they go back on practically EVERYTHING they said couldnt be undone. You mean THAT company? LOL

The 360 sucks. XBox One sucks. Microsoft sucks. Sony will rule next gen with PS4, and...GTA5 will be superior on PS3 and even better when it gets ported to PS4.

Did you forget what forum board you wandered into? This is SONY. LOL

awww ur such a well trained fan boy. dont get mad at me cuz i stated a fact about xbox having the better version of gta4


To be honest with you. Xbox having a better version than PS3? let me check the comparison...yep, almost the same thing but with PC, whoa whoa whoa thats a whole another story

 

no? fine i can tell you: PC hads almost better graphs depends on how power yo computatora, Mods that can make the game better, and everything else...PC...yep...here the story, watch this video 

 

 

 

and one more thing to say: Please don't say "OMG XBOX HAS BETTER GRAPH THAN PS3" again. I'm getting tired of it


dude it looks like u started trolling me in english but then u just typed random words. if u just type it in ur own language and use google translate it would be easier to understand


okay Smiley Happy

 

 

 

 

honest: Say the guy who typed English as well. heck my main language is even english as well Smiley Tongue

but not trollin' it's the honest words


so u typed in broken english that english is ur first language? lol u illiterate troll


U think im trollin' and have a broken english huh? 

 

let's play this game

 

"OH SHUT UP Splicer! <3"

Message 45 of 49 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: home influence on gta5 online

Aug 18, 2013

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:
You mean "Flip Flop Soft"? The company who doesnt even know who they are or what they're doing? The company that stated at E3 "This is the XBox One. We cannot change anything or remove any of these features. What you see is what you get." Then 2 months later, they go back on practically EVERYTHING they said couldnt be undone. You mean THAT company? LOL

The 360 sucks. XBox One sucks. Microsoft sucks. Sony will rule next gen with PS4, and...GTA5 will be superior on PS3 and even better when it gets ported to PS4.

Did you forget what forum board you wandered into? This is SONY. LOL

awww ur such a well trained fan boy. dont get mad at me cuz i stated a fact about xbox having the better version of gta4


To be honest with you. Xbox having a better version than PS3? let me check the comparison...yep, almost the same thing but with PC, whoa whoa whoa thats a whole another story

 

no? fine i can tell you: PC hads almost better graphs depends on how power yo computatora, Mods that can make the game better, and everything else...PC...yep...here the story, watch this video 

 

 

 

and one more thing to say: Please don't say "OMG XBOX HAS BETTER GRAPH THAN PS3" again. I'm getting tired of it


dude it looks like u started trolling me in english but then u just typed random words. if u just type it in ur own language and use google translate it would be easier to understand


okay Smiley Happy

 

 

 

 

honest: Say the guy who typed English as well. heck my main language is even english as well Smiley Tongue

but not trollin' it's the honest words


so u typed in broken english that english is ur first language? lol u illiterate troll


Seems to me if xbox was better you would be playing it, instead of perusing Playstation forums looking for a fight...

 

But I understand, really I do, xbox only has a handful of titles and once you played them over and over and over and over, year after year after year, you have to find something else to do eventually right.

 

You wouldn't have that problem if you had a Playstation, with Home and all the variety of Playstation exclusive games you would be to busy and wouldn't have the time to harass some of our good people like Al2009man

 


i knew i would get trolled by fan boys for posting here but thanks for putting in the effort. btw i didn't harass any good people


well actually in this thread you pretty much looking for a fight

Message 46 of 49 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/06/2008
Offline
4535 posts
 

Re: home influence on gta5 online

Aug 18, 2013

as an Xbox person who wants to troll on PlayStation ppl in these forums we just gotta kill em with kindness & show em love like this

 

 

but also to get back on topic I think if GTA Online allows us to move our furniture around & stuff like we can on Home than it'll be very similar, cuz we already kno we can customize our characters & vehicles (<--can't do that part on Home) but I believe almost anyway u look @ it it's possible GTA Online may draw the Home crowd away from Home lol I kno imma be playin GTA for sum time if it lives up to the hype

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 47 of 49 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
414 posts
 

Re: home influence on gta5 online

Aug 18, 2013

I'll magically side with Xbox Fanboy & say that Xbox 360 is better because Xbox Games come out on DVD. Instead of Blu Ray. Which is why we should all be glad that Xbox One Games also come out on DVD!.... Wait?.... they don't?.... Xbox One Games come out on Blu Ray!?.... Boycott Xbox One! Boycott Xbox One!

 

Back to GTA Online.... I'm not certain I can call it a winner of anything.... What is being talked about is basically the idea that GTA Online can replace PS Home. But all its really going to do is play Pied Piper to the rats that are "Fams" like URN if it gets anywhere near succeeding.

Message 48 of 49 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/29/2010
Offline
370 posts
 

Re: home influence on gta5 online

Sep 10, 2013

Well a lot of my friends on HOME are eagerly awaiting GTAV and some of us are creating "Social Club Crews".
I think from my opinion games are rapidly developing into a lot more customizations.

 

Message 49 of 49 (116 Views)
0 Likes