May 02 2007
By: SolidOni_ds Treasure Hunter 8593 posts

home has live shows riiight?

10 replies 28 views Edited May 2, 2007
so who thinks that we could watch E3 in HD in home? how tight would that be. watching all of the newest trailers in high definition as soon as they are shown, give or take a few seconds. im guessing if they did this it would only be for the sony press conference but still it would be so cool. anyone think so to?
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 1 of 11 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

Re: home has live shows riiight?

May 2, 2007
maybe...probably
Message 2 of 11 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

May 2, 2007
it would be cool
PSN ID: StarKiller21
Message 3 of 11 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
840 posts

May 2, 2007
Apple put their MacWorld Keynote where Steve Jobs introduces the iPhone amongst Apple TV in HD for FREE on iTunes for the first time ever. Other important companies such as Sony will make this their standard. Here's an idea. In Home, of course, I come to my apartment after a long day at the office MotorStorming, still in Home of course. Then when I arrive at my apartement after my commute home in my Ridge Racer themed car, my virtual butler, STILL IN HOME, greets me, infoming me that free High Definition access to the E3 Keynote is avaliable as a standard luxury. So I kick back in my virtual swimming pool and order virtual pizza while streaming the HD version of E3 in my house in Home on my PS3. Whew! I should get paid to do this!
Message 4 of 11 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

May 2, 2007
hmm a "Home Event" possibly?
Photobucket
Message 5 of 11 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

May 2, 2007

woodwindpjh wrote:
Apple put their MacWorld Keynote where Steve Jobs introduces the iPhone amongst Apple TV in HD for FREE on iTunes for the first time ever. Other important companies such as Sony will make this their standard. Here's an idea. In Home, of course, I come to my apartment after a long day at the office MotorStorming, still in Home of course. Then when I arrive at my apartement after my commute home in my Ridge Racer themed car, my virtual butler, STILL IN HOME, greets me, infoming me that free High Definition access to the E3 Keynote is avaliable as a standard luxury. So I kick back in my virtual swimming pool and order virtual pizza while streaming the HD version of E3 in my house in Home on my PS3. Whew! I should get paid to do this!

man...a virtual butler would be so tight..but i think the psp acts as a magic virtual butler lol
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 6 of 11 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

May 2, 2007
That definitely sounds like an interesting idea.
Message 7 of 11 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

May 2, 2007
I read on something about it that they are  looking at eventually holding special events for home users where you watch Live events and get to be there for concerts, and speakers from games and such.  It was on the one of the links on the top threads.
PSN: Boomerang82
Message 8 of 11 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

May 2, 2007

boomerang82 wrote:
I read on something about it that they are  looking at eventually holding special events for home users where you watch Live events and get to be there for concerts, and speakers from games and such.  It was on the one of the links on the top threads.

haha- I'm watching the HOME presentation on my PS3 now.. Phill did touch on that yes.

Message 9 of 11 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 3, 2007
We have deeply discussed E3 on Home here
Message 10 of 11 (28 Views)
0 Likes