Nov 04 2007
By: wambo07 Wastelander 751 posts

home everywhere

5 replies 4 views Edited Nov 4, 2007
what if in every game that you can create a player your home character was him/her. in stead of trying to make him/her look like your home character they already are. or maybe in every game the main character is your home character with a different name to keep it simple for the devs. all of this could tie into achievements and screenies of your gameplay to authenticate that it is really you who recieved the award instead of photoshop. what do you guys think.
how do you keep a dummy thinking for a day? I'll tell you tomorrow.
SOCOM:FTB2 CLAN: NAME: wallywal add me !!!!!!!
Message 1 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Re: home everywhere

Nov 4, 2007
I would love to play UT3 as a Home avatar.

Message Edited by aguba on 11-04-2007 11:33 AM
Message 2 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Nov 4, 2007

aguba wrote:
I would love to play UT3 as a Home avatar.

Message Edited by aguba on 11-04-2007 11:33 AM

lol
PSN ID: CptQuatro add me if you are short on friends

If you have beaten AC MUST read this very cool http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552
Message 3 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Nov 4, 2007

Naaaa ... I don't see my Avatar getting very far in God of War 2 ... or would I have to walk around peoples' apartments in HOME with the Blades of Chaos chained to my arms?!?!?

----
There are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those that do not.

PlayStation.Blog | PS3-System-Updates |
Message 4 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12748 posts

Nov 4, 2007

wallywal wrote:
what if in every game that you can create a player your home character was him/her. in stead of trying to make him/her look like your home character they already are. or maybe in every game the main character is your home character with a different name to keep it simple for the devs. all of this could tie into achievements and screenies of your gameplay to authenticate that it is really you who recieved the award instead of photoshop. what do you guys think.

It would be cool for some games if you person was an add-on. Such as if you are playing GTA and you see your avatar walking next to you, and then he gets shot up.
Message 5 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
482 posts

Nov 5, 2007

polishpride212 wrote:
It would be cool for some games if you person was an add-on. Such as if you are playing GTA and you see your avatar walking next to you, and then he gets shot up.

That would be amazing!
Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes