Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 06/27/2005
Offline
463 posts
 

Re: @home beta warhawk beta?

May 31, 2007
Yeah, even though there seperate, I gots them both. Home's better than warhawk though.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Message 11 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/27/2005
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: @home beta warhawk beta?

May 31, 2007


ASOLUT wrote:
Yeah, even though there seperate, I gots them both. Home's better than warhawk though.



how can you possibly say that??? Home is horrible and Warhawk is full of action. Not only that Home is a 3-D XMB thats all. Warhawk is a game, and fun. Home is boring REALLY BORING.
RED-DOG


Photobucket
Message 12 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2003
Offline
5666 posts
 

Re: @home beta warhawk beta?

May 31, 2007


red dog1 wrote:


ASOLUT wrote:
Yeah, even though there seperate, I gots them both. Home's better than warhawk though.



how can you possibly say that??? Home is horrible and Warhawk is full of action. Not only that Home is a 3-D XMB thats all. Warhawk is a game, and fun. Home is boring REALLY BORING.


Everyone is entitled to their opinion.... including you.

You actually had your expectations set too high for Home and brought the boredom upon yourself. Take it for what it is.

How many bugs/comlplaints/etc have you submitted to the team about home already?
Message 13 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/27/2005
Offline
463 posts
 

Re: @home beta warhawk beta?

Jun 1, 2007


AgentAnderson wrote:


red dog1 wrote:


ASOLUT wrote:
Yeah, even though there seperate, I gots them both. Home's better than warhawk though.



how can you possibly say that??? Home is horrible and Warhawk is full of action. Not only that Home is a 3-D XMB thats all. Warhawk is a game, and fun. Home is boring REALLY BORING.


Everyone is entitled to their opinion.... including you.

You actually had your expectations set too high for Home and brought the boredom upon yourself. Take it for what it is.

How many bugs/comlplaints/etc have you submitted to the team about home already?



I pesonally think warhawk is stupid. I mean, its probably one of the worst online games Ive ever played as far as creativity, detail, and playability. I know its a beta, but damn this version sucks.  They should have waited longer to release a beta stable enough to alow its participants to stay in then game for more than 5 minutes without freezing or erroring out. I know I wont be recommending warhawk as an employee unless they really wow me with updates to the beta, but thats as far as I will go outside of the beta forums.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Message 14 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/25/2005
Offline
227 posts
 

Re: @home beta warhawk beta?

Jun 1, 2007
wow, I didn't know Warhawk Beta was THAT bad...
Message 15 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/16/2003
Offline
964 posts
 

Re: @home beta warhawk beta?

Jun 1, 2007
its not bad at all its just a beta can't judge a beta from a full version. just sit tight.
Message 16 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: @home beta warhawk beta?

Jun 1, 2007


ASOLUT wrote:


AgentAnderson wrote:


red dog1 wrote:


ASOLUT wrote:
Yeah, even though there seperate, I gots them both. Home's better than warhawk though.



how can you possibly say that??? Home is horrible and Warhawk is full of action. Not only that Home is a 3-D XMB thats all. Warhawk is a game, and fun. Home is boring REALLY BORING.


Everyone is entitled to their opinion.... including you.

You actually had your expectations set too high for Home and brought the boredom upon yourself. Take it for what it is.

How many bugs/comlplaints/etc have you submitted to the team about home already?



I pesonally think warhawk is stupid. I mean, its probably one of the worst online games Ive ever played as far as creativity, detail, and playability.


Wow. No offense, but that wanders past the boundaries of opinion, and into the barren terrain of insanity.
Message 17 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/06/2005
Offline
3898 posts
 

Re: @home beta warhawk beta?

Jun 2, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


ASOLUT wrote:


AgentAnderson wrote:


red dog1 wrote:


ASOLUT wrote:
Yeah, even though there seperate, I gots them both. Home's better than warhawk though.



how can you possibly say that??? Home is horrible and Warhawk is full of action. Not only that Home is a 3-D XMB thats all. Warhawk is a game, and fun. Home is boring REALLY BORING.


Everyone is entitled to their opinion.... including you.

You actually had your expectations set too high for Home and brought the boredom upon yourself. Take it for what it is.

How many bugs/comlplaints/etc have you submitted to the team about home already?



I pesonally think warhawk is stupid. I mean, its probably one of the worst online games Ive ever played as far as creativity, detail, and playability.


Wow. No offense, but that wanders past the boundaries of opinion, and into the barren terrain of insanity.



I know. How can you make a final opinion from a Beta??? It's not even in demo stage for crying out loud!!! Demos are like the closest thing to the final stage of testing, judge then. I love to laugh at people who set their expectations too high because they have no idea what they're getting into. I didn't ecpect anything "fascinating" about the Home Beta before I got it, so i wasn't quivering in front of the TV when downloading it or walking around in it.
 
After you go thru at least 10 beta tests, you will aqquire this syndrome. From that point on you will treat every beta test like.... heh....
 
Trust me. The final verison ALWAYS blows the beta out of the water.
 
Home is boring because ITS NOT RELEASED. There's nobody else there except testers, and there's not alot. Shouldn't that have been expected??? I'm pretty sure there's users in other posts stating that before the beta was released to us.
 
It will be far from boring when there's 100,000+ people in Home.
Message 18 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2003
Offline
5666 posts
 

Re: @home beta warhawk beta?

Jun 2, 2007


blazeking2 wrote:
 
It will be far from boring when there's 100,000+ people in Home.



57,000 are going to be wearing Leather !!!
Message 19 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/27/2005
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: @home beta warhawk beta?

Jun 2, 2007


blazeking2 wrote:

I know. How can you make a final opinion from a Beta??? It's not even in demo stage for crying out loud!!! Demos are like the closest thing to the final stage of testing, judge then. I love to laugh at people who set their expectations too high because they have no idea what they're getting into. I didn't ecpect anything "fascinating" about the Home Beta before I got it, so i wasn't quivering in front of the TV when downloading it or walking around in it.
 
After you go thru at least 10 beta tests, you will aqquire this syndrome. From that point on you will treat every beta test like.... heh....
 
Trust me. The final verison ALWAYS blows the beta out of the water.
 
Home is boring because ITS NOT RELEASED. There's nobody else there except testers, and there's not alot. Shouldn't that have been expected??? I'm pretty sure there's users in other posts stating that before the beta was released to us.
 
It will be far from boring when there's 100,000+ people in Home.


You know I have tested 6 beta's now and I would say just about all of them were the same as the final version. Maybe a few changes , but all-in-all they were the same as the beta's. Home is boring because it's BORING! Not because it's not released. You say with 100k + it will be fun???? I can see trying to waid through the thousands of dancers to play a lousy game of pool or bowl a frame. MEH!
 
My money is on that Home will be a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR PLAYERS!! If they would offer a video streaming in the present chat rooms with the video chatting, I really see no reason to use Home.
RED-DOG


Photobucket
Message 20 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes