Jun 05 2007
By: Mina007 Lombax Warrior 113 posts

home beta and warhawk beta

10 replies 2 views Edited Jun 5, 2007
I was wondering if there are people who got into both home beta and warhawk beta?
The few the proud the PS3 owners
Message 1 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Re: home beta and warhawk beta

Jun 5, 2007
Believe it or not, it has been posted before..... And yes, there are a few who received both....
Message 2 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jun 5, 2007
Yeah many of us are in both.  They were staggered apart by a few weeks for me though, doubt there was a connection between the two. Different teams are working on them i would think.
Duke
Gamertag: Dalai_Llama
XBL:NATO Duke
Message 3 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 5, 2007
i think its kinda weird that most of the people who got into the home beta also got into the warhawk beta. i think is should be limited to one beta at a time... that would give more people a chance to get a beta 
Message 4 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jun 5, 2007

Fur0shus wrote:
i think its kinda weird that most of the people who got into the home beta also got into the warhawk beta. i think is should be limited to one beta at a time... that would give more people a chance to get a beta 

Not to give out any future details, but how would you test out features for launching stuff from Home... Or even getting trophies for games played... How else would you test it ???
Message 5 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 5, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

Fur0shus wrote:

Not to give out any future details, but how would you test out features for launching stuff from Home... Or even getting trophies for games played... How else would you test it ???

you could test it on other games, i doubt anyone would be getting trophies for the Warhawk Beta...
Message 6 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jun 5, 2007

Fur0shus wrote:

AgentAnderson wrote:

Fur0shus wrote:

you could test it on other games, i doubt anyone would be getting trophies for the Warhawk Beta...

How are they going to test it with out having testers?? You are confused.
Message 7 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 5, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

Fur0shus wrote:

AgentAnderson wrote:

Fur0shus wrote:

How are they going to test it with out having testers?? You are confused.

i'm saying limiting the testing to one beta per person, so instead of having one person with both a warhawk and home beta, one person has the warhawk beta and a different person has the home beta

Less people would complain about not getting into a beta, and more people could spend more time focusing on just one, making it easier to find glitches and bugs
Message 8 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jun 5, 2007

Fur0shus wrote:

Less people would complain about not getting into a beta, and more people could spend more time focusing on just one, making it easier to find glitches and bugs

A. People will complain no matter what.
2. I have more time than anyone else to test seven programs at once.
Purple. It is never easy to find everything.

Oh, and welcome to the forums !!
Message 9 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6721 posts

Jun 5, 2007
Message 10 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes