Jul 19 2010
By: mrANmrsDRTIME Splicer 72 posts

high alert for home users

10 replies 20 views Edited Jul 19, 2010
there is a big scam going on at home if some one ask you for your account information do not give it to them they are out to steal your account they tell you that they will give you theres but they not if you do all you have got an all the hard work you have done is gone so be smart don't do it an pass the word on to all users THANK YOU
Message 1 of 11 (20 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Re: high alert for home users

Jul 19, 2010
common sense tells us never to give out account info

but if someone does ask note the name and report them
Message 2 of 11 (20 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Jul 19, 2010
i think i know the scam your talking about some users have been going around saying they can give you an ironman suit code which is limited but they need your account to enter the code for you and with a suit so rare some will fall prey to the scam but if you are sked this

IT IS A SCAM THE IRONMAN SUITS ARE EU ONLY AND LIMITED TO 10 USERS

so not the name and get report the user who is offering it
Message 3 of 11 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1002 posts

Jul 19, 2010

mrANmrsDRTIME wrote:
there is a big scam going on at home if some one ask you for your account information do not give it to them they are out to steal your account they tell you that they will give you theres but they not if you do all you have got an all the hard work you have done is gone so be smart don't do it an pass the word on to all users THANK YOU

This is an ongoing problem on Home. Here is a post about this by CydoniaX from quite some time ago - An Important Announcement - Please Read!

Happy Home Days to you all always!

Message 4 of 11 (20 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jul 19, 2010

Mr_Lochwood wrote:

mrANmrsDRTIME wrote:

This is an ongoing problem on Home. Here is a post about this by CydoniaX from quite some time ago - An Important Announcement - Please Read!

Haha, thnks for digging that up again Mr_Lochwood! I remeber that post!

Message 5 of 11 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10878 posts

Jul 19, 2010
Rules to live by:

Sony will NEVER EVER EVER ask for your PSN email and or password, they have that plus all the other personal data they could need ALREADY. (Provided you gave it to to them in the first place)

@Jim777PS
Message 6 of 11 (20 Views)
Fender Bender
2897 posts

Jul 19, 2010

Mr_Lochwood wrote:

mrANmrsDRTIME wrote:

I think you meant to link to THIS page.

Twas' written by Home Vet JiggyTeddy, still miss that dude.

Message 7 of 11 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Jul 19, 2010
Message 8 of 11 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2897 posts

Jul 19, 2010

godsgift1888 wrote:
whatever happend to jiggyteddy Smiley Surprised

He still games, but I think he just re-prioritized his day-today activities so he could focus on the important things in life apart from the digital world. His contributions are definitely missed.

Message 9 of 11 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Jul 19, 2010
sure are i met him afew times in home and he was always a great dude to be around he will be missed
Message 10 of 11 (20 Views)
0 Likes