Dec 05 2012
By: mech01tech01 Splicer 47 posts
Accepted Solution

help me push a new idea for home tycoon

3 replies 105 views Edited Dec 5, 2012
I posted this on their FB page but Im thinking they may see more opinions on this venue.

Possible Ideas for a school package. Multiple levels of education. E.g. daycares, elementary, highschool, junior colleges and universities. A new activity could be a school bus drive. Done similar to the ambulance, but with multiple pick-ups before droping off. A university could include penants for the avatar to hold. Im sure you guys could take it to awsome places!
Message 1 of 4 (105 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Re: help me push a new idea for home tycoon

Dec 5, 2012

Cool idea! We have a limited range of remaining memory to work with in Home so we're trying to prioritize our upcoming buildings by demand... schools might show up in a future update somewhere down the line, though there are some others higher on the list for now. Smiley Wink

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 2 of 4 (95 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I like the idea of a school with school bus missions. It could work just like the ambulance missions, except your picking up students instead of patients.

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 4 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I like the idea of a school with school bus missions. It could work just like the ambulance missions, except your picking up students instead of patients.

Do we get bonus points for running over said students?  Will the bus driver have an uppercut animation to knock out unruly students?  Ahhh the possibilities!

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 4 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes