Message 51 of 83 (269 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Feb 22, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Probably not. Only way you'll most like see them here is with exploits which is what some have done. It's a very cute dance and I wouldn't mind having it here as well.

I would love to have the headphones on my NA account. That is my favorite Locomotion ever! I love that Locomotion so much. I love how it makes my avi dance. I would be constantly using it on my NA account, just like how I do on my EU account.

So would I, Hinata. Love that Hed Kandi Dancing. But if it is not coming, oh well. I just wish it did cause I enjoy it on my EU account.

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 52 of 83 (269 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Feb 22, 2013

i hope they bring it the usa

Message 53 of 83 (258 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
867 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

Raina--101 wrote:

Stop bumping this topic. There's no way in hell the dances are coming stateside. For those of you who don't know (which is probably nearly all of you), Hed Kandi is a British dance/house record label, they've been around for years but are virtually unheard of here except amongst deep house/disco enthusiasts. Their albums are fantastic, especially stuff like Deeper and Destroy The Disco.

It wouldn't be a matter of just releasing the dances here for everyone. They'd have to set up a new deal with them to make it happen, which like most things that are region exclusive, never goes through. It would be different if say, they were just normal Threads items in Europe. You'd have a much higher chance at having it here. So give up on getting the dances here legitimately.

Message 54 of 83 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 22, 2013

MapleStory wrote:

Raina--101 wrote:

Stop bumping this topic. There's no way in hell the dances are coming stateside. For those of you who don't know (which is probably nearly all of you), Hed Kandi is a British dance/house record label, they've been around for years but are virtually unheard of here except amongst deep house/disco enthusiasts. Their albums are fantastic, especially stuff like Deeper and Destroy The Disco.

It wouldn't be a matter of just releasing the dances here for everyone. They'd have to set up a new deal with them to make it happen, which like most things that are region exclusive, never goes through. It would be different if say, they were just normal Threads items in Europe. You'd have a much higher chance at having it here. So give up on getting the dances here legitimately.

So you want the Hed Kandi dance too is what you're saying. Yay! GlassWalls please bring us the super awesome Hed Kandi dance and all will be right with the world. Oh and maybe a male frosty head thing. Thanks!

Message 55 of 83 (231 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Feb 22, 2013

that a lie because i call sony , they that it was possibly

Message 56 of 83 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 22, 2013

and plus we don't get our cdance's from threads little you know we get our's dance from  ATOM REPUBIC AND LOCOMOTHION

Message 57 of 83 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
867 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

myalana wrote:

MapleStory wrote:

Raina--101 wrote:

So you want the Hed Kandi dance too is what you're saying. Yay! GlassWalls please bring us the super awesome Hed Kandi dance and all will be right with the world. Oh and maybe a male frosty head thing. Thanks!

LOL Absolutely not. All of the extra or purchasable dances are incredibly stupid looking, they just add to how big of a mess Home looks when new users get on to check it out. If there was anything I'd wish Hed Kandi gave us, it would be new music, or a nightclub space of sorts spinning their mixes.

And frosty head's out of business unless they decide to bring it back during the holidays, for whatever reason. Might have good luck with that this year, being Home's 5 year anniversary and all. Would make sense for them to re-post some throwbacks.

@Raina: Not once did I say that the dance came from Threads.

Message 58 of 83 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 22, 2013

EHO CARE'S ABOUT PSN OR PSHOME  IT FOR NOOBS WHO DATE AND HAVE NO LIFE AND SIR A **bleep** NOOB

Message 59 of 83 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Don't rain on my parade sir. I wanted a new cause and expect to stick to championing the Hed Kandi dance for nearly the rest of today. Well... assuming I remember. Hed Kandi!

Message 60 of 83 (200 Views)