Jan 9, 2013
I would rather just have an event...
Message 31 of 83 (1,135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 9, 2013
IDK 'bout ANYof THT stuff! I just want the DANCE! ;-) lol!
Message 32 of 83 (1,112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
430 posts

Jan 26, 2013

i saw on playstation home " playground " that amazing dance move !

we need this 1 in N/A. ITS PERHAPS THE BEST DANCE MOVE I'VE SEEN on Home.

i'll pay top dollar to have it..if they bring it here. 

Message 33 of 83 (941 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Excuse me miss but that purple I've been using forever.
Message 34 of 83 (842 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
Excuse me miss but that purple I've been using forever.

Ugh...fine. When I converse with you I'll switch mine to swaggalicious red to avoid confusion. People tend to assume I'm already in a fam that way and it deters recruitment. It's win win.

Message 35 of 83 (857 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Re: IRe: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 27, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

I've seen The Hedkandy Headphones in USA Home... And tonight i saw the LBP Carts in USA Home!

When are THE MODS gonna get off there A** And start Issuing BAN Hammers?

Really Hackers gonna keep Hacking if the MODS don't step in and do their Da*n Jobs!

This is getting outta hand!  2013 TIME for ACTION HOME MODS!

You are just but thurt because no one will ISE your account. LMAO I think it's funny you messages my friend for it and raged because you we're shown the door.

Message 36 of 83 (754 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Jan 27, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

TheLunaticParade wrote:

Not to seem "Trollish" in anyway. Im thinking that your outlook is "Hackers only have exploited items and they don't purchase on home" I may be wrong but that's the thing

that I took for that reply. Wearing full on ise from head to toe im told is insane and will get you noticed and banned. Most of which ive seen wear 1 to 2 items per outfit mainly the smallest items.

I'm not saying that but your insistance that they spend more money is simply not true. Plain and simple. They break the TOS. Giving someone your account information so that they can load their account with ISE items doesn't equate to their being big spenders. 

That's not to say they don't spend money. 

It's my understanding that ISE methods have been patched in the past. Would be nice if the current methods were patched as well. 

U tell em' Joanna! All ISE hacks should be FIXED permently this has gone on way to long and no action taken to prevent it...

I been on Home since Feb 2009 and i have Bought more on HOME than any of those ISE hackers that's for sure... Why would they Buy anything when they can just Hack FREE item's and wear those and make ya look at them like look at what i got Ha Ha Ha!

Really? How much is on your main account? Mine has over 5 thousand dollars on it. Wanna have a wardrobe war?

Message 37 of 83 (746 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Alla yall just need 2 CHILL OUT ;-) LOL
Message 38 of 83 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Just...

Why?

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 39 of 83 (703 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Is it just me, or are the (mostly) kids who are proponents of certain exploits hard to take seriously? It's as if they can't help but want the attention and then revel in the admonishment that they bring upon themselves. It seems like the folks that really excelled at such endeavours understood a bit better that since the activities they enjoyed were not always widely accepted, they should fly under the radar more. Now we get a bunch who delight in showing off with unreleased items and then cry about how the male frosty head was taken away. They make YouTube videos showing off a new glitch and then moan about it being patched.

I don't really care what people do as long as they don't bother me, but when they make such an effort to draw attention to themselves and then cry foul when actions are taken, they have no one but themselves to blame. What's so hard to understand about that?

Message 40 of 83 (656 Views)