Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: hed kandi dance moves

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

Matter of time before you see people asking about the blue JP X-mas hoverboards and the seraph wings LMOs as well

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 11 of 83 (688 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Matter of time before you see people asking about the blue JP X-mas hoverboards and the seraph wings LMOs as well

I think I saw those wings today when a friend visited my personal space from Japan. Aren't they peakvox? 

Message 12 of 83 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I think I saw those wings today when a friend visited my personal space from Japan. Aren't they peakvox? 

They are, they're from the L-Project minigame in the space. I was going to try and get them but I dont have the time nor the money to buy the upgrades that speed up the game. You'll probably see people wearing them in NA very soon though, if not already. 

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 13 of 83 (660 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 2, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I believe PeakVox ISE has been patched, so I hear anyway.

Not 100% positive on that though.

Message 14 of 83 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jan 2, 2013

I saw two girls were dancing  with this dance move at glittering beach today.   When I asked themwhere did they got them, they said don't remember how they got them.

Message 15 of 83 (625 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 2, 2013

xoO_CutiePie_Oox wrote:

I saw two girls were dancing  with this dance move at glittering beach today.   When I asked themwhere did they got them, they said don't remember how they got them.

Don't be fooled, its an exploit. They well know how they got them.

Message 16 of 83 (623 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Sad that its one of the best exploited items ive seen (ever), Main reasoning.....Puts our dances to shame, One reward dance LMO puts all of our purchased dances to shame IMO. Smiley Sad

Message 17 of 83 (615 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jan 2, 2013
That is SO True & SO Funny & SO SAD! c (8]
Message 18 of 83 (608 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jan 2, 2013

I think that because the dance is sexi its adorable and its based off of a real dance most likely. Where as our purchased ones :/ yeah they're probably based off real dances but they're spastic they don't stay dancing you have to click over and over and you would never see me dancing like that in RL 1 because it would hospitalize me and 2 because it would be embarrassing.

Message 19 of 83 (604 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

IRe: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 2, 2013

I've seen The Hedkandy Headphones in USA Home... And tonight i saw the LBP Carts in USA Home!

When are THE MODS gonna get off there A** And start Issuing BAN Hammers?

Really Hackers gonna keep Hacking if the MODS don't step in and do their Da*n Jobs!

This is getting outta hand!  2013 TIME for ACTION HOME MODS!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 20 of 83 (558 Views)