Reply
Dec 15 2012
By: Navek-X First Son 11 posts
Offline

hed kandi dance moves

82 replies 2527 views Edited Dec 15, 2012
Will they be coming to the U.S. home?

Message 1 of 83 (2,527 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Probably not. Only way you'll most likely see them here is with exploits which is what some have done. It's a very cute dance and I wouldn't mind having it here as well.

Message 2 of 83 (2,524 Views)
First Son
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Dec 15, 2012
O well :-( ty Joanna :-)
Message 3 of 83 (2,497 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Dec 15, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Probably not. Only way you'll most like see them here is with exploits which is what some have done. It's a very cute dance and I wouldn't mind having it here as well.


I would love to have the headphones on my NA account. That is my favorite Locomotion ever! I love that Locomotion so much. I love how it makes my avi dance. I would be constantly using it on my NA account, just like how I do on my EU account.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 83 (2,488 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Probably not. Only way you'll most like see them here is with exploits which is what some have done. It's a very cute dance and I wouldn't mind having it here as well.


I would love to have the headphones on my NA account. That is my favorite Locomotion ever! I love that Locomotion so much. I love how it makes my avi dance. I would be constantly using it on my NA account, just like how I do on my EU account.


Well sadly the only way to have gotten it was to be able to access a public space in the EU. Shame it's not a private one without a region lock that we could visit from NA to get the reward. 

 

I'll admit I've seen it around quite a bit and it is a bit upsetting knowing how common reward exploits are. Not much the regular user can do other than hope we'll get some nice dances like that one for our own region. I suspect they won't be free however. 

Message 5 of 83 (2,482 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/20/2012
Offline
35 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Dec 20, 2012
honestly ps home usa should get hed kandi dance moves instead of hogging all the good stuff they give eu only fair for other regions to share it as well i want the hed kandi dance myself only fair to ps home usa who agrees with me they should give to ps home usa i buy it idc lol hope it comes here to ps home usa take care mates ^^ seth. Smiley Happy
Jersey_Girl21
Message 6 of 83 (2,368 Views)
First Son
Registered: 02/26/2012
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 1, 2013

hey can I get the headphone for the dance move in hed kandi I would be glad or can I buy it to my uk acount in home

Message 7 of 83 (2,217 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 1, 2013

ravenkills wrote:

hey can I get the headphone for the dance move in hed kandi I would be glad or can I buy it to my uk acount in home


This reward item isn't available anymore in the UK unless they change home square back after the holidays. You needed to take the teleport to the music space to get it.

 

If you want it on your UK account you are best posting in the EU English forum.

 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/bd-p/b_EN_PS3_Home

Message 8 of 83 (2,207 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 1, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ravenkills wrote:

hey can I get the headphone for the dance move in hed kandi I would be glad or can I buy it to my uk acount in home


This reward item isn't available anymore in the UK unless they change home square back after the holidays. You needed to take the teleport to the music space to get it.

 

If you want it on your UK account you are best posting in the EU English forum.

 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/bd-p/b_EN_PS3_Home


Its gone now I think, gone gone. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 9 of 83 (2,189 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

Most likely but the threads asking for this aren't going away anytime soon. You can thank the ISE crowd here in NA for that. 

Message 10 of 83 (2,185 Views)