Feb 28 2013
By: sour__picklez First Son 7 posts

hcv info please

11 replies 175 views Edited Feb 28, 2013
hey guys. im just wondering how do i become a home hcv? somebody told me they give out the titles here.
Message 1 of 12 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Re: hcv info please

Feb 28, 2013
Theres an application page for it; its presently closed though, with no current date of opening. Stay tuned...

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 2 of 12 (173 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Feb 28, 2013

whoa. your response was lightning fast! thanks for the info man. i will stick around for sure.

Message 3 of 12 (167 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28881 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Information for the Home Community Volunteer program can be forund here: Home Community Volunteer FAQ. There's even a link to the application. And as WaveLightning77 said, the application is currently closed.

I suggest that if you wish to become an HCV, you become a regular here. Participate in discussions and help folks. And as a regular, when it's announced that the application is now active, you will know about it that very day.

Good luck.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 12 (161 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Feb 28, 2013

thank you for the link conrad. you kind of inspired me to want to become a hcv. you helped me a while ago. thank you.

also. is there a diference between a home hcv and a home mvp? if i cant be a home hcv i would definitly like to apply to be a home mvp?

Message 5 of 12 (152 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

sour__picklez wrote:

thank you for the link conrad. you kind of inspired me to want to become a hcv. you helped me a while ago. thank you.

also. is there a diference between a home hcv and a home mvp? if i cant be a home hcv i would definitly like to apply to be a home mvp?

There is a difference. Home community voluntere/guides have Guide beacons and help users in Home and here in the Home forums. MVPs here are for the forum and are pretty cool people who help out here. There will be more updated info on both some day soon here in the forums.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 12 (145 Views)
VP of Gaming
28881 posts

Feb 28, 2013

sour__picklez wrote:

You're very welcome and thank you. And Jersquall answered the rest for you. Good luck and keep having fun.

Message 7 of 12 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 28, 2013

thank you. i feel like i probably saw you in home before as well. so to become a mvp i should post a lot on the forum so they can see my name and maybe write it down for when a spot comes open? so like what are some of the jobs that hcv guides do? and what are some of the jobs mvps do?

Message 8 of 12 (130 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28881 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I believe MVPs are recommended by current MVPs and are picked by Moderation. I could be wrong. And with the MVP or HCV programs, it's not necessarily the number of posts you have, but what you have to say with your messages that might help you.

Message 9 of 12 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

sour__picklez wrote:

thank you. i feel like i probably saw you in home before as well. so to become a mvp i should post a lot on the forum so they can see my name and maybe write it down for when a spot comes open? so like what are some of the jobs that hcv guides do? and what are some of the jobs mvps do?

MVPs have been given their titles here throughout the Sony forums. They have been known to help others with issues and created topics/threads that help foster community in different sections of the forums.

HCVs do the same but mainly here in the Home forums. They also help users in Home,  They have been known to create awesome events in Home and they also give tours of personal spaces. They are friendly and fun home users just like others you will meet here. You'll find that most all of the Home forum users here are also just as helpful and crazy fun. Smiley Wink  

.:EDIT:. typos

HomeStationMagazine
Message 10 of 12 (121 Views)