Jun 10 2013
By: Veronica-Omushir Monster Hunter 33 posts

hacked reward items

19 replies 2346 views Edited Jun 10, 2013

hi there. i play US & JP home. i am japanese. i live in US. i can speak japanese & english very well. anyways  i keep seeing hacked reward items in the US playstation home. rewards are from JP home.  blue glowing eye or blue flame you call it. i see people with it its a male & female  item on the left eye. it was from music cafe space in JP home 4 years ago from the black rock shooter event. it was only for JP. i also see the green pet head reward from macross event  which was 3 years ago in JP home. irem which is now granzella the old irem splunker cave space both in US & JP . well JP splunker space had a game to play. only for JP home. you get a kimono reward  men blue   female red.  i see in US people with the kimono's . kimono  has the splunker guy on it. or mario look like. anyways these are the items  ive been seeing . mostly fam members have em in US  home . i took a picture of it but i don't know how to add it here. 

Message 1 of 20 (2,346 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Re: hacked reward items

Jun 10, 2013

Indeed. It's called ISE (Item Server Exploit) and has been going around for a while now, as a method of hacking (exploiting. you say potatoe I say tomatoe. W/E) reward items from other regions on NA servers. It has been the subject of a lot of controversy for quite some time and is most definately against TOS. Anyone caught doing this, can face some serious consequences by Home MODS. It seems to be the new FAD going around...being one of the cool guys with a flaming blue eye or whatever. There is also a mall hack going around by using a certain DNS code to aquire certain items from the mall, that are no longer available thru conventional means. 

I think its lame TBH. Theres nothing in ANY regional server or outdated mall that even appeals to me. But yeah...I know what youre talking about. As do others here.

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 2 of 20 (2,330 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jun 10, 2013
I was gone for all of May. Theres a mall hack again? ruh ro
Support Forums
Message 3 of 20 (2,326 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3348 posts

Jun 10, 2013

I recommend that you just report people for glitching/cheating that you see wearing items that are obviously "ISE'd" as many of us do.

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 4 of 20 (2,293 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
13263 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Here we go again.................Smiley SurprisedSmiley Tongue

Message 5 of 20 (2,272 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Veronica-Omushir wrote:

hi there. i play US & JP home. i am japanese. i live in US. i can speak japanese & english very well. anyways  i keep seeing hacked reward items in the US playstation home. rewards are from JP home.  blue glowing eye or blue flame you call it. i see people with it its a male & female  item on the left eye. it was from music cafe space in JP home 4 years ago from the black rock shooter event. it was only for JP. i also see the green pet head reward from macross event  which was 3 years ago in JP home. irem which is now granzella the old irem splunker cave space both in US & JP . well JP splunker space had a game to play. only for JP home. you get a kimono reward  men blue   female red.  i see in US people with the kimono's . kimono  has the splunker guy on it. or mario look like. anyways these are the items  ive been seeing . mostly fam members have em in US  home . i took a picture of it but i don't know how to add it here. 

Yes those are People who Disrespect Home regions....   They HACK all Region Home item's... I know if Japan Home they take action on these Yahoo's!  But in USA Home they don't seem to care and they don't do a thing to STOP it!

USA Home needs to be more like Japan Home and take action with these Hackers... Those item's should be Removed from there Accounts and they should be banned! If they hack them again they get a Pernamit BAN!

But till we get MODS in USA Home to take action it's a Loss Cause!

Maybe US Home should hire Japan Mods! Then maybe we get some results...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 6 of 20 (2,182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jun 10, 2013

HI! We're SONY! We let hackers advertise their site on our boards!

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 7 of 20 (2,162 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Perhaps the Taliban have something to do with this.  There are reports that they have infiltrated Home and are trying to seduce your children.  Wake up or tomorrow will be yesterday,

Message 8 of 20 (2,141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

Jun 10, 2013
I think at this point if they banned users for just having ise items they would lose easily 50% or more of the NA home population. I think they would have to handle it like pirated movies, deal with the people creating and distributing it, especially those making a profit from the service. But really since NA is about making money only I get why they don't care about rewards, and I guess they are making money from these mall hacked items, or does that money go to the hackers?
Message 9 of 20 (2,101 Views)
Big Daddy
13263 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:
I think at this point if they banned users for just having ise items they would lose easily 50% or more of the NA home population. I think they would have to handle it like pirated movies, deal with the people creating and distributing it, especially those making a profit from the service. But really since NA is about making money only I get why they don't care about rewards, and I guess they are making money from these mall hacked items, or does that money go to the hackers?

Pretty close......Smiley Surprised

Message 10 of 20 (2,093 Views)
0 Likes