Sackboy
506 posts

Re: good friends leaving notes

Sep 2, 2010

XKimRoxX wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Hmmm. One thing that always bugs me is this. U run into someone in Home? They add u or u add them whatever the case to the friends list.

And most of these people who u have on ur friends list u never really hear from or see after that anyways. So why add them to begin with?

Just makes no Sense!

Very odd.....

True, I couldn't agree more. very sad indeed.

That is a good point for most people. I have a full friends list and i delete people daily to add more. So i keep up with at least 80% of my friends on a daily basis. All the friends i have are avid Home users and in the same 2 clubs as me. Frostys ARMY and Red Snow. So typically i see them alot. I do not accpet adds from anyone not in the 2 clubs because i end up deleting them anyways. And random requests get deleted on site because i do not like having people on my list i do not know. This leads to unecessary spamming and stupid crap happening.

And i personally HATE spam. So you have a very good point DCS-Tekken.

Signature for ChrisMSandvig
Message 11 of 14 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Sep 2, 2010

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Hmmm. One thing that always bugs me is this. U run into someone in Home? They add u or u add them whatever the case to the friends list.

And most of these people who u have on ur friends list u never really hear from or see after that anyways. So why add them to begin with?

Just makes no Sense!

Very odd.....

So while I was YLOD since July 7th, 2010 you had me deleted off of your buddy list?..Huh huh?..LOL..If you did, how dare you!..

Edit: When I get my new PS3 when MOVE bundle comes out, am gonna come and get ya..Bwahahahaha...

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
----------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 14 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Sep 7, 2010

Home needs post it notes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 14 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
874 posts

Sep 7, 2010

i agree with lilblue about the post it notes

but to be honest  it sounds alittle obsessive if your both just "homies" Yeah i understand your two are probably very good friends, but sometimes people don't have time or forget to! So unless you we're like in a serious relationship with this person, i think you should just ignore that they forgot to tell you! (: sorry if this sounded rude 

Message 14 of 14 (9 Views)
0 Likes