Highlighted
Dec 31 2013
By: mrdiamond666 Fender Bender 4236 posts
Accepted Solution

go fish apartment

7 replies 239 views Edited Dec 31, 2012
How is the go fish space? Is it better than neptune space? Can guests win the items also or just the owner? How is the games there? Is it a fishing game similar to the fishing game in the cabin space (i forget the name of that space) thank you for your help.
Message 1 of 8 (239 Views)
Survivor
2633 posts

Re: go fish apartment

Dec 31, 2012
a.. Mond..LOL.!! I'll invite you to it.
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 2 of 8 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

I don't own it myself but I heard the fishing game there is better than the one in the Waterfall Terrace, and also has lots and lots of rewards. The main complaint I've heard about it though is the size. It's pretty tiny with only a small beach and dock. Plus its almost exactly the same layout as Oscars Lobster Mania Personal Space. But I have been considering buying both space's myself, just not sure when.

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 8 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Thx artform, i will be on this afternoon.
Message 4 of 8 (189 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 31, 2012

The GO FISH apt is very small and if u earn it u may loose it later...

It happened before and they never give it back either....  Just saying is it worth the trouble?  Now  that i know what i know.... NOPE!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 5 of 8 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Dec 31, 2012
First the criss angel couch, now this? WTH
Message 6 of 8 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Unlike DCS, most people who "earned" the Go Fish! Apartment...  in the actual Home region they belonged to... were able to get it back when the EU script for Home Square bugged out and duplicated the fish score sheet.

In EU, Go Fish! was a free game in the Shopping Mall, so DCS's experience is certainly NOT the same one that NA owners will experience as a paid purchase.  For EU users all that was required was to use Navigator to jump to Shopping Mall West starting from Home Square, in order to retrigger download of the fishtank reward.

mrdiamond666 wrote:
How is the go fish space? Is it better than neptune space? Can guests win the items also or just the owner? How is the games there? Is it a fishing game similar to the fishing game in the cabin space (i forget the name of that space) thank you for your help.

To answer your questions Mr Diamond:

1. The Go Fish! reward apartment is a rather small, single, circular room with stairs up the back.

2. The only real comparison it has to the Neptune Suite is that it's underwater and the overall theme color is blue.

3. Guests can play the game but cannot earn the final reward (The Underwater Apartment).

4. The fishtank that you receive when starting the game is about half the size in volume as the Dream Yacht fishtank, and it has a similar amount of interior detail.  It automatically fills up with the various fish that you catch, so it's pretty neat and you see a huge amount of animated fish appearing inside it.  Most of the fish are fantasy catches with humorous names.  It's an easy way to get a fully stocked display fishtank but takes up 25 furniture slots though!

5. The actual fishing experience in the Go Fish game is about the same as any fishing game in Home up to this point.  I'm comparing it to the Waterfall Terrace game and last year's Winter Fishing and Aurora Sky Fishing.  It just takes a bit of practice getting used to throwing out a cast using the SixAxis controller.

However you may (or may not) find the hillbilly sound effect commentary inside the game to be offputting, although after a few minutes I sort of tuned it out since you have to concentrate on reeling in your fish.

Message 7 of 8 (147 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Thank you very much. Very informative.
Message 8 of 8 (121 Views)
0 Likes