Dec 08 2012
By: X_Top_Gear_Fan_X Splicer 48 posts

go fish apartment

14 replies 334 views Edited Dec 8, 2012

i recently bought the go fish apartment on my usa home and managed to get all but 1 fish the legend marlin ive tried re starting the game changing the ps3 cloock but its not showing i cant get it any help would be great i ust need that 1 fish to get the underwater apartment the legend marlin just will not show up im getting fed up with it

Message 1 of 15 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: go fish apartment

Dec 8, 2012

Hello Top Gear, BUCKi3_BUCK here to help. I did this at a friends go fish but didn't realize it was an owners only reward lol oops but anyhow. The Legendary Merlin is a weird one but i do have your answer. The Legendary Merlin only shows up at Midnight on a day in real life has a Full Moon. So to get it not only change your clock to Midnight but change the date to one that has a Full Moon. Not many ppl know this but it is how to catch this fish, plus the inspace gameboard hints at this. Happy Catching Sincerily, BUCKi3_BUCK

Message 2 of 15 (303 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
48 posts

Dec 8, 2012

MANY THANKS FOR THAT AND ALSO I FOUND A WEBSITE TO DO WITH WORLD TIME AND ANYING TO DO WITH SAUN RISE SUNET TIMES MOON PHASES ECLIPSES THANK U VERY MUCH IM OFF TO TRY IT NOW

Message 3 of 15 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Dec 8, 2012
THAT LEGEND MARLIN SHOWED UP AND CAUGHT IT IN THE NICK OF TIME MANY THANKS 2U
Message 4 of 15 (279 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 8, 2012

X_Top_Gear_Fan_X wrote:

i recently bought the go fish apartment on my usa home and managed to get all but 1 fish the legend marlin ive tried re starting the game changing the ps3 cloock but its not showing i cant get it any help would be great i ust need that 1 fish to get the underwater apartment the legend marlin just will not show up im getting fed up with it

Don't even waste ur time getting the GO Fish! Apartment!  Why?  Because after u get it they take em' away from You!

Yes they do!  We had this game in UK Home we WON our GO FISH apartments!  And what did they do? They Stole/Took them away from us afterwards!  So we put in all that Hard time and work all for nothing! 

Because now we have NO GO FISH! apartments at all!

And we can't get em' back!  And we earned them and they take them away from us!

So all i can say is go ahead and waste ur time... But don't be surprised later that it's goes missing and u never get it back! 

Word to the WISE!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 5 of 15 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Hello Top Gear just thought i say your very welcome, glad to have been able to help you, also glad you got Smiley Happy

And DCS man i understand your frustration but the issue you describe was EU Homes decision and EU Homes issue, EU Home was the only region that decided to take it away, NA Home let us keep the underwater apt and it is still obtainable here in NA Home, pls do not discurage us NA Home users from it due to the arrogance of EU Homes choice and your bad experiance that happened there, thank you.

Sincerily, BUCKi3_BUCK

Message 6 of 15 (226 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Dec 9, 2012
I don't know why DCS even brothers using Home anymore. All of his posts are negative.
Message 7 of 15 (216 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 9, 2012

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

Hello Top Gear just thought i say your very welcome, glad to have been able to help you, also glad you got Smiley Happy

And DCS man i understand your frustration but the issue you describe was EU Homes decision and EU Homes issue, EU Home was the only region that decided to take it away, NA Home let us keep the underwater apt and it is still obtainable here in NA Home, pls do not discurage us NA Home users from it due to the arrogance of EU Homes choice and your bad experiance that happened there, thank you.

Sincerily, BUCKi3_BUCK

It was the company who made them that took them away. In order to make us BUY the game and redo it over so they could make money from us...  U can't blame UK Home for what that Company did. And that company is the same company who brought the game to USA home... So that company is the one to blame... So why bother Buying there stuff when they pull Crap like this....

The next thing u know they pull it again in another try to get u to buy something else from them.... Don't say u weren't warned!

It happened once it can happen again...

Message 8 of 15 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Thew902 wrote:
I don't know why DCS even brothers using Home anymore. All of his posts are negative.

Urs would be too if u had all ur item's stole from USA Home and also UK Home!   U'd be one ticked Home user!

That said!  When it comes to Reward item's Buyers Beware!

Message 9 of 15 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Thew902 wrote:

Because some still needs their couch, or they can't get over this constant negative mood.

Cat LOL

Message 10 of 15 (187 Views)
0 Likes