Uncharted Territory
1608 posts

Re: glitch blockers...

Sep 8, 2009

awterham08009 wrote:
yes us glitchers do get punished were like a family we all know eachother if u asked me or my friends to stop we would respect it. nd yes we do get punished for glitch we are removed from the space if caght by a mod nd if u return to the space u will be put in a corner im not shure for how long my friend just exited home nd came right home. another friend got banned for do a chess table glitch
Getting removed from a space or getting a lecture from the moderators depends on the glitch you're doing. If you obstruct someone's view of a screen, or block someone from playing a game, then you're doing a harmful glitch, and should be punished. If you're glitching on a bench away from said screen, then there is no harm done, and that means there is no punishment.

Carpe diem post crastinum

Get your Portable ID!
Message 41 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Sep 8, 2009

RatmanG73 wrote:

JB438gtgmr wrote:

RatmanG73 wrote:
If it were up to me, they would not allow anyone to glitch.

Well good thing it doesn't matter what you want allowed then huh?

Yup for them, but I will never stop trying!

That's what they said on top of that famous "Hill" too but you see how far that got 'em...

Message 42 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

Sep 8, 2009
ok heres the thing that bothers me if someone just wanted to sit at the bench i could understand i mean if they were just wanting to sit their its obvious u cann tell when ppl sit just to block i was there the other day and the guy sitting said to one of his blocker friends to take the seat as soon as he got up so its obvious he was doing that to annoy the glitchers unfortanently 4 him there was like 50 glitchers lined up w8 for the seat so his friend wasnt able to take it till at least 10 glitchers made it up XD!!!
Message 43 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

Sep 8, 2009

The funny thing about glitch-blocking is that the glitchers generally tend to feed the troll - thus getting into possible trouble themselves if they can't keep their subsequent behaviour in check. I don't agree with glitch-blocking, although I have done it once. It was more of a sit-in because the guy was being incredibly rude to me because I wanted to play mancala. So I just never got up for a few hours. 

It's a conscience choice you make when you glitch block. It's not just, "oh heeeey, I'm just sitting down." Well, sometimes it is. Not everyone knows where every glitch is. Regardless, anytime someone is ever blocking a glitch I always see a glitcher go up to that person and act hostile towards them. I could say things like, "Oh the glitcher try to be nicer to the glitch-blocker" but that's not gonna happen. 

I mean, we should all try to show each other some decency once in a while. If I'm sitting down somewhere and I start getting yelled at for glitch-blocking all of a sudden, I'm not going to want to move. It's just going to start a fight. If someone comes up to me and is polite and says, "Hey man, mind moving for a sec?" that's something I can deal with. But like I said, that's unlikely to happen very often in Home.

Finally, it's not that hard to just move on. There are plenty of places to glitch in Home. There are generally a handful of instances to where someone won't be sitting. There's always tomorrow. Maybe I just don't get it, it just seems somewhat trivial to let such a small annoyance bother you.

~
Message 44 of 50 (4 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4533 posts

Sep 8, 2009
some of these blockers are ridiculous, today I swear this dude had to be sitting @ Motorstorm for at least 8 hours, honestly for me if I glitch alone it only lasts a few minutes or if I glitch with friends it lasts a bit longer but seriously sitting in one spot for 8 hours? obviously he has no life. I got on hung out in CP, decided to see who was blocking today in Motorstorm went to chat with sum friends, did sum RL stuff, come back later in the day...HES STILL THERE...like wth?
PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 45 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

Sep 8, 2009

i ask glitch blockers to move very politley 3 times after that then i assume that there just doing it to annoy ppl some glitchers just go up to the blocker and say move u idiot lol i dont ban for glitch blocking actually i dont ban 4 anything XD

Message 46 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Sep 8, 2009
this thread is really becoming sad...was funny at first but now....i feel for glichers, must be a boring bunch lol
I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 47 of 50 (4 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1608 posts

Sep 8, 2009

gamer_316 wrote:
some of these blockers are ridiculous, today I swear this dude had to be sitting @ Motorstorm for at least 8 hours, honestly for me if I glitch alone it only lasts a few minutes or if I glitch with friends it lasts a bit longer but seriously sitting in one spot for 8 hours? obviously he has no life. I got on hung out in CP, decided to see who was blocking today in Motorstorm went to chat with sum friends, did sum RL stuff, come back later in the day...HES STILL THERE...like wth?
Why does it matter to you what someone else does in their own time on Home? Who is to say he didn't leave, go do something, and then come back before you did? If people blocking glitches annoys you that much, then you shouldn't be glitching. It comes with the territory, so you just have to accept it and move on. Go hang out with some friends, and try again later. 

Carpe diem post crastinum

Get your Portable ID!
Message 48 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

Sep 8, 2009

All these people complaining about glitch-blocking so adamantly makes me want to get both of my PS3s on Home and just go sit in a certain two chairs in Far Cry 2 for 3 days straight. Stop tempting me! :'(

~
Message 49 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
483 posts

Sep 8, 2009
i think the blockers have a club lol in their club they have diff shifts for when certian ppl need to block and a list of glitchers to look out for XD THATS WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE
Message 50 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes