Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Re: gangs at accorns lame

Apr 26, 2014

Head-on_straight wrote:

Gangs and the majority of fams i've seen are just plain hilarious with their rules and pop up color demands and such lol If you're ever bored go to the Playground space some night stand back and just watch the drama unfold. It can be quite entertaining i do on occasion but i never get involved.  Argueing and fighting on Home are pointless. Like someone else said just ignore it and enjoy! Fun Fun!!

if they take away the R1 laugh itll ruin half their fun.

Message 21 of 24 (188 Views)
Wastelander
485 posts

Apr 30, 2014

I think they should add a notification on how to use the select report function when you hit the X button instead of just inspect and such, so that it's more intuitive on how to report for newer users. And maybe get rid of the L1 "Yes" and the the R1 "point and laugh," emote as I feel like that is half their fun. They really do gang up on ya, had 7 of them that went on for like 30 minutes before they gave me up on trying tol leave the valentine's day space. Although I"m not easily intimidated so didn't particularly care.

Message 22 of 24 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2014

Who isn't offended by "fams", they're all trash. 

And these gangs on Home are just children pretending to act tough because they are often ignored by their parents. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 23 of 24 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
485 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2014

Agreed, they are most likely children who didn't get enough hugs. Actual gangsters, don't need to get on pshome to be tough.

Message 24 of 24 (124 Views)
0 Likes