Highlighted
Apr 22 2014
By: mrANmrsDRTIME Splicer 72 posts
Accepted Solution

gangs at accorns lame

23 replies 648 views Edited Apr 22, 2014
Gangs and Mafia an fams are getting bad at the park with foul language.they are also invalid user with symbols an shapeyin there name.neef to be a report function for invalid user and invalid symbols. The fighting is getting out of hand.as well as foul language.please fix this problem.
Message 1 of 24 (648 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: gangs at accorns lame

Apr 22, 2014

I see you are relatively new on the forums, maybe home too. If you see something that is not right report it.

You might want to have a look here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/INFO-Moderation-in-Home/m-p/30213133...

Welcome to the forums, and home.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 24 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11833 posts

Apr 22, 2014

mrANmrsDRTIME wrote:
Gangs and Mafia an fams are getting bad at the park with foul language.they are also invalid user with symbols an shapeyin there name.neef to be a report function for invalid user and invalid symbols. The fighting is getting out of hand.as well as foul language.please fix this problem.

And this bothers you, why? If you're offended by FAMS, I'd suggest making a regional account. If you make an Asia account, you'll have the park all to yourself.

Message 3 of 24 (576 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2014

Just ignore them.
Let them be.
And enjoy the park.

photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 4 of 24 (568 Views)
Fender Bender
3261 posts

Apr 22, 2014

This is always going to be a issue for some but PS Home has given us the tools to handle such situations, it is very simple to Ignore these idividuals and report if need be but i would say dont waste your time...just ignore them and enjoy Home.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 5 of 24 (546 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1334 posts

Apr 22, 2014

@mrANmrsDRTIME , it is best to ignore them and do your own thing. 

I wouldn't even bother with the report feature as it never really does anything. 

I know plenty of people who use the whole symbols or swears as gamertags and it's something to do with either JB systems or CFW. 

Until home mods handle this and become more present, they will be running around doing whatever they want, including uncensored swears. Some of these people even come through these forums and sites that guide these users as well. How does a site that offers PlayStation hacks still up?

Maybe what @king0fhearts2007 has mentioned is right. The signs of home dying off are right in our faces and we don't even realize it. In the mean time just put them on ignore and you can avoid dealing with them. It'd be nice if there were away to send actual footage and photos to actual mods than just reporting with only a chatlog as proof.

Message 6 of 24 (484 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 22, 2014
@GSreaperwolf72 when you submit report through the select safe screen it automatically screencaptures what is going on from your vantage point so the Mods can see what you saw at the time as well as a chatlog, a userlog and other tools.
Please do not say reporting does not work. You make yourself a part of the problem by doing so. Reporting does work, use it when neccessary it is there for you to use when appropriate.
Support Forums
Message 7 of 24 (478 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1334 posts

Apr 22, 2014

@smokingpistol , sorry if I sounded harsh but I am speaking from experience. Spend a day in adventure district or the Hub and you will see what we're talking about. 

When users can walk around freely using uncensored swears and PSN ID's that consist of awkward symbols and swears, it is not just a home issue but a psn issue in general. 

I wouldn't say this if I have reported one user one week after another and they're still running around doing the same as usual so I gave up on it.... but to others, go ahead and try reporting them, you have nothing to lose....

Message 8 of 24 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1334 posts

Apr 22, 2014

I also did not know that, I will keep that in mind the next time I do submit a report. 

Message 9 of 24 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6039 posts

Apr 22, 2014

I see fams, gangs, clubs whichever terminology you choose to use as inert land mines. Completely harmless if left undisturbed. Explosive if not handled with care.

I've witnessed folks on Home for whatever reason decided they're going troll the fam/gangs. I'm sure many folks here also have witness such events so no further explanation is required.

Go about your business with your Home activities alone or with friends and enjoy you time there. If your botherd by someone or group and TOS rules are broken. Then by all means report the offender then move on.

Just don't end up being the person that decides to play with the land mines then comes to the forums to complain about fams/gangs as being  the Devils Cartel. Maybe because they played a little to rough.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 10 of 24 (439 Views)