Jun 29 2013
By: baddie21 First Son 25 posts

furniture slots

4 replies 101 views Edited Jun 29, 2013

i was wondering if they're gona increase the amount of furniture slots the last one was great but i recommend they raise it to 200 i don't ask alot but if you could do that would b all sum also i'd like to hear your thoughts if they should increase it or keep it at 100 

thanks goodie21

Message 1 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11633 posts

Re: furniture slots

Jun 29, 2013

baddie21 wrote:

i was wondering if they're gona increase the amount of furniture slots the last one was great but i recommend they raise it to 200 i don't ask alot but if you could do that would b all sum also i'd like to hear your thoughts if they should increase it or keep it at 100 

thanks goodie21

Highly unlikely, but you can post this in suggestions if you want.

Message 2 of 5 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Glasswalls did state that more furniture slots is not on the core update roadmap at the present time and that there is only so much memory availalbe so I wouldn't expect any changes anytime soon. 

Message 3 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2681 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

baddie21 wrote:

thanks goodie21

I don't know if they can be increased. Never say never. However it's been said if I recall right that it's not likely to go from 100 any higher due to memory constraints. Someone else with more knowledge or a better memory might say different and I wouldn't argue with them.

There is a way around on increasing furniture even with the 100 present maximum but that depends on the developer. Bramblenook Farm and BluePrint both allow some furniture increase using different methods. So it can be done. BluePrint also allows customization of buildings and the space itself. I will add that BluePrint is sometimes very slow to load but to me it's worth it.

EDIT: The furniture increase does not include furniture we have bought from other developers, only what Bramblenook and BluePrint offers.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 4 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jun 29, 2013

ok thanks jonna just an idea

Message 5 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes