Highlighted
Jul 14 2012
By: bowerboy First Son 15 posts

freezer/glitchers

[ Edited ]
7 replies 227 views Edited Jul 14, 2012

glitcher/freezer

[ Mod Edit: Image removed due to blacklisting. See the last post below for a more detailed explanation. -MV ]

Message 1 of 8 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: freezer/glitchers

Jul 14, 2012

Uhm...and the point of this large picture is ?

This is a form of blacklisting bro..maybe you should p/m it to the mods with a detailed explanation

Message 2 of 8 (224 Views)
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Jul 14, 2012

@OP

First of all, captain heroic, that is a simple glitch which occurs when loading a pre saved outfit. It isn't something the guy did purposely, he probably doesn't even realize it. Not everyone will see him that way, too.

Oh, and this is blacklisting. So you should probably remove the picture.

Message 3 of 8 (215 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Yes its blacklisting, but it,s not a freezer. Freezers are ghost,s that never loaded. Think it,s best to remove this from forum. IMO
Message 4 of 8 (205 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

"Oh, and this is blacklisting. So you should probably remove the picture" ...or at least blur out the names. :/

Message 5 of 8 (198 Views)
Sackboy
314 posts

Jul 14, 2012

I was walking around without my torso once. I had no idea until someone told me I didn't look so good. Smiley LOL

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 6 of 8 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Like I said, seems the weekends are when the hooligans come out to play at PS.com Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 7 of 8 (137 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28364 posts

Jul 14, 2012

I do hope you come back to read this.

As others have pointed out, this is a simple glitch that happens every once in a while. And as you titled this thread freezers/glitchers, and posted a picture while accusing thos in the picture of wrong doing, you have now committed a no-no. 

Accusing someone of ToS violations and posting their PSN IDs on a public forum is called blacklisting. That is not acceptable. What if someone did the same thing to you? Innocent or guilty, you may now encounter harassment in Home and loss of friends based on that post. Thus, you have blacklisted the folks in your picture. People who are very likely innocent of any wrong doing.

I suggest that you delete the image. And I also suggest that you, and all of us, read the Rules of Conduct and gain some familiarity with them.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 8 of 8 (120 Views)
0 Likes