Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Re: free items in the furniture store.

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2013

girlpowers304 wrote:
does anyone know where i can can a varsity (female) jacket?

I'm pretty sure the ones that were free have been removed from Home but there's these you can buy.

jacket.PNGjacket2.PNG

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 21 of 27 (585 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

X_BabyDee_X wrote:

Once again an item I payed for now given free. Smiley Mad

Sometimes it happens, sometimes one wins sometimes they lose, I bought the Hollywood hills bundle the day they put it on sale  at the original price, I am happy though, I will get the money back in another way, I always doSmiley Wink

Oh...I see this was an old thread bumped... move along,lol

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 22 of 27 (472 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 15, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

X_BabyDee_X wrote:

Once again an item I payed for now given free. Smiley Mad

Sometimes it happens, sometimes one wins sometimes they lose, I bought the Hollywood hills bundle the day they put it on sale  at the original price, I am happy though, I will get the money back in another way, I always doSmiley Wink

Let me get this straight.  You paid $19.99 instead of $9.99 sale price?

Message 23 of 27 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Yes, but I think it is still a good price for all that stuff. I bet if I asked they would give me a discount, but,lol, I do get more than enough  of good things ; )

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 24 of 27 (463 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 15, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

Yes, but I think it is still a good price for all that stuff. I bet if I asked they would give me a discount, but,lol, I do get more than enough  of good things ; )

LOOT ran into issues with the sale.  They ended up extending it thru the summer.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Big-Sale-This-Week-on-Some-Serious-LOOT/m-p/...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Big-Sale-This-Week-on-Some-Serious-LOOT/m-p/...

Message 25 of 27 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

ralahinn1 wrote:

LOOT ran into issues with the sale.  They ended up extending it thru the summer.

Yes... The "issue" was they realized they charged way too much, but by calling it a "sale" instead of a price drop, they are trying to avoid having to admit they messed up.

By the time the "sale" ends at the end of summer, they likely also know who ever was going to buy this bundle already will have so it makes no difference if they raise the price back up, as they likely know there wont be a lot of potential sales left to capitalize on.

It's like the LKWD Venue release price which "accidentally" was given the same price as the bundle, giving the impression that the bundle price was an error in favor of the customers, and likely caused many people to buy the LKWD Venue bundle thinking they were getting a "deal" then surprise surprise, a week later the LKWD Venue stand alone price dropped. Smiley Wink

I expect to see a lot more of these "mistakes" as devs struggle to squeeze what they can from an obviously shrinking market.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 26 of 27 (436 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 15, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

The_Dukenator wrote:

ralahinn1 wrote:

Yes... The "issue" was they realized they charged way too much, but by calling it a "sale" instead of a price drop, they are trying to avoid having to admit they messed up.

By the time the "sale" ends at the end of summer, they likely also know who ever was going to buy this bundle already will have so it makes no difference if they raise the price back up, as they likely know there wont be a lot of potential sales left to capitalize on.

It's like the LKWD Venue release price which "accidentally" was given the same price as the bundle, giving the impression that the bundle price was an error in favor of the customers, and likely caused many people to buy the LKWD Venue bundle thinking they were getting a "deal" then surprise surprise, a week later the LKWD Venue stand alone price dropped. Smiley Wink

I expect to see a lot more of these "mistakes" as devs struggle to squeeze what they can from an obviously shrinking market.

You wonder why its best to wait for a sale before buying stuff.

Message 27 of 27 (424 Views)
0 Likes