Mar 05 2014
By: gottagotta77 Splicer 69 posts

fossils are a ripoff

3 replies 237 views Edited Mar 5, 2014
I spend my money on tickets so I can dig for more fossils just to find that I'm not getting any more new ones this is a rip off to me because I'm paying my money why do I have to wait so long to finish my museum this is a game that is not fun is a waste of my money and my time thank you for nothing
Message 1 of 4 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1065 posts

Re: fossils are a ripoff

Mar 5, 2014

It does take a while, but if you do it right you should be able to get 3 fossils from each ticket, so that's 9 in one day. I've been going at it a while myself, and I'm still missing that T-Rex leg, amongst other things... You just gotta stick with it, you'll get there~

△○×□
Message 2 of 4 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2014

It took me about a year to complete the fossils. As I recall, you must dig at all 3 sites to complete the rare ones. There is an old thread on the fossils which discusses all the finer points. Here is the link:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Granzella-Fossil-Collection-and-Guide/td-p/3...

Posted Image

Message 3 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
31 posts

Mar 5, 2014

I gave up on the fossils a bazillion years ago. I think before i finally moved on, i went through about 12 ten packs of GZ tickets. My museum will never be finished, but it still looks kickaxx. *smileyface

Message 4 of 4 (183 Views)
0 Likes