Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: don't go to glittering sands

Apr 4, 2013

theseamonster098 wrote:

Some people seem to think it's ice.


ICE is actually another abbreviation, for a cache exploit.

 

Message 11 of 27 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
459 posts
 

Re: don't go to glittering sands

Apr 4, 2013

these ise threads seem to be like homes version of being rick rolled grr i opened to read another ise thread lol and imo dont even deserve the courtesy of  considered responce any longer just treat them like the joke they are

Message 12 of 27 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/11/2013
Offline
392 posts
 

Re: don't go to glittering sands

Apr 4, 2013
everytime i read a thread bout this ISE crap i get more retarded
Message 13 of 27 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/11/2007
Offline
4572 posts
 

Re: don't go to glittering sands

Apr 4, 2013

I guess it's a good thing I took a break from the forums again...I have no idea who these ISE children are.

Message 14 of 27 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: don't go to glittering sands

Apr 4, 2013
Hi Asuka (i like your font color) -
ISE stands for item server exploit which is a certain way of attatching items to your account that some users partake in to get free things via modded programs etc.
Fams are groups in Home.
Op is saying both types of people go there and dont you people go because it like sucks and stuff. Yes.
Support Forums
Message 15 of 27 (293 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: don't go to glittering sands

Apr 4, 2013

I'm in Glittering Sands now, and it's fine.

 

Well...except for the shark that's chewing on my leg...but I'm not one to complain about things.

 

 

Message 16 of 27 (292 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: don't go to glittering sands

Apr 4, 2013

KatCall75 wrote:

I'm in Glittering Sands now, and it's fine.

 

Well...except for the shark that's chewing on my leg...but I'm not one to complain about things.

 

 


Oh Kat be nice. You have two legs after all. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 27 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
385 posts
 

Re: don't go to glittering sands

Apr 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

I'm in Glittering Sands now, and it's fine.

 

Well...except for the shark that's chewing on my leg...but I'm not one to complain about things.

 

 


Oh Kat be nice. You have two legs after all. Smiley Happy


Now not anymore. :-)

Message 18 of 27 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: don't go to glittering sands

Apr 4, 2013

HotChick955 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

I'm in Glittering Sands now, and it's fine.

 

Well...except for the shark that's chewing on my leg...but I'm not one to complain about things.

 

 


Oh Kat be nice. You have two legs after all. Smiley Happy


Now not anymore. :-)


Hey, before I had to be creative about being lazy.

Message 19 of 27 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: don't go to glittering sands

Apr 4, 2013

Asuka424 wrote:

I guess it's a good thing I took a break from the forums again...I have no idea who these ISE children are.


Off-topic: welcome back Asuka

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 20 of 27 (237 Views)
0 Likes