Treasure Hunter
4310 posts

Re: do they really use it?

Aug 5, 2009

Locust_Star wrote:

Guys,

Dropping in here to give a little reassurance (seems like I do this everytime there is a suggestion thread ). The process is this: We post a monthly suggestions thread, you give us your feedback, I compile your feedback into a list of 100 items to be produced every single month. Those items are then produced and made available for your enjoyment.

Is letting us know what made the cut or posting said list out of the question?
Message 21 of 59 (23 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28871 posts

Aug 5, 2009

CRUNKRIS wrote:

That is something that we don't need to know. No reason for us to know. We will find out should they wish to share it with us or when it is made available.

I can wait.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 22 of 59 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Aug 5, 2009

Locust_Star wrote:

Guys,

Dropping in here to give a little reassurance (seems like I do this everytime there is a suggestion thread ). The process is this: We post a monthly suggestions thread, you give us your feedback, I compile your feedback into a list of 100 items to be produced every single month. Those items are then produced and made available for your enjoyment.

I have a hard time believing that considering home feels almost the same as it did when it first went into open beta. Not saying you're lying about adding, however 100 things per month would be highly noticeable. 

Lev - Officer of LoS

Message 23 of 59 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Aug 5, 2009

Conrad_Max wrote:

CRUNKRIS wrote:

That is something that we don't need to know. No reason for us to know. We will find out should they wish to share it with us or when it is made available.

I can wait.

Why not? By simply telling us the direction that they are looking for would simply make the threads worthwhile. 

The 100 ideas thing is just hilarious to me, there are no way 100 good ideas came out of shooting in the dark suggestion threads..well maybe if they were combined Smiley Tongue 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 59 (23 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
1040 posts

Aug 5, 2009

CRUNKRIS wrote:

Locust_Star wrote:

Guys,

It seems like a simple request, but there are numerous steps to developing an item, and since Home is in a beta and we 've still yet to perfect the process, we have decided not to release specifics about what content has been developed until we are 100% sure that it is going to publish. This rule extends to all things in Home. We realize that may be frustrating to some users, and we apologize for that frustration, but it is the way that it must be for now.

Message 25 of 59 (23 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
1040 posts

Aug 5, 2009

Levasaurus wrote:

Locust_Star wrote:

Guys,

I have a hard time believing that considering home feels almost the same as it did when it first went into open beta. Not saying you're lying about adding, however 100 things per month would be highly noticeable. 

A shirt is counted as 1 item.  A chair is 1 item. When you add up, say, all the items that published last month, we are actually releasing many, many more than 100 things per month.

Message 26 of 59 (23 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Aug 5, 2009

Locust_Star wrote:

Levasaurus wrote:

Locust_Star wrote:

Guys,

A shirt is counted as 1 item.  A chair is 1 item. When you add up, say, all the items that published last month, we are actually releasing many, many more than 100 things per month.

Wow, and all 100 of those things are usually lame. Please, a better excuse.

Lev - Officer of LoS

Message 27 of 59 (23 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Aug 5, 2009
Jesus Leva, you don't speak for everyone. I for one have enjoyed the new items added in the last 2 updates.

Conspiracy:Walkthrough.

Message 28 of 59 (23 Views)
Sackboy
614 posts

Aug 5, 2009
not to drive off topic, but I have to point this out

the elitist kissing the backsides of people cause they are who they are, and not what they say.
look at the kudos given here. even though there are valid points all through the thread..... who is getting the kudos... those with a blue name and those who back them up.

not that kudos means anything, but when it comes to a community both sides of the fence need equal recognition or else it is just harboring one type of person....

every community needs pros and cons... without out the cons there is no room for improvement

also as I said earlier about kudos hardly being an affirmation for the suggestion thread
proof has been presented...
-ignorance is destroying man... one step at a time.-
Message 29 of 59 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
614 posts

Aug 6, 2009
Codename42, I already made my suggestions countless times....
if they read each post they know what I want....
this is more wondering what suggestions actually make it ... clothes are far too vague of a description to say it was suggested
-ignorance is destroying man... one step at a time.-
Message 30 of 59 (23 Views)
0 Likes